Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Beam‐commissioning methodology for a three‐dimensional convolution/superposition photon dose algorithm
- G. Starkschall, R. Steadham, R. Popple, Salahuddin Ahmad, I. Rosen
- Physics, MedicineJournal of applied clinical medical physics
- 1 January 2000
The methodology was initiated by using vendor‐provided automodeling software to generate a single set of beam parameters that gives an approximate fit to relative dose distributions for all beams, open and wedged, in a data set.
Variable dose interplay effects across radiosurgical apparatus in treating multiple brain metastases
- Lijun Ma, A. Nichol, A. Sahgal
- Medicine, PhysicsInternational Journal of Computer Assisted…
- 20 April 2014
The volumes of normal brain receiving 4 and 12 Gy were higher, and increased more swiftly per target, for Linac-based SRS platforms than for PFX, and treatment times were shortest with TrueBeam FFF.
The efficacy of radiation therapy in the treatment of Graves' orbitopathy.
Intralesional corticosteroid injection vs surgical treatment of chalazia in pigmented patients.
- Salahuddin Ahmad, M. A. Baig, Muhammad Khalid Azam Khan, I. Khan, T. Janjua
- MedicineJournal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons…
Intralesional steroid injection is an effective and safe alternative procedure for the treatment of chalazia and the results are comparable to surgical treatment especially after second injection.
Development of a 2D dosimetry system based on the optically stimulated luminescence of Al2O3
The efficacy of radiotherapy in the treatment of orbital pseudotumor.
IMRT versus conventional 3DCRT on prostate and normal tissue dosimetry using an endorectal balloon for prostate immobilization.
Use of stereotactic body radiation therapy for medically inoperable multiple primary lung cancer
- C. Matthiesen, J. Thompson, T. De La Fuente Herman, Salahuddin Ahmad, T. Herman
- MedicineJournal of medical imaging and radiation oncology
- 1 October 2012
Results of medically inoperable patients treated with stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) for multiple primary lung cancer (MPLC) are reviewed.
Dosimetric and radiobiologic comparison of 3D conformal, IMRT, VMAT and proton therapy for the treatment of early‐stage glottic cancer
- C. Matthiesen, T. Herman, Salahuddin Ahmad
- Medicine, PhysicsJournal of medical imaging and radiation oncology
- 1 April 2015
This study aims to compare dosimetrically and radiobiologically 3D conformal, intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), RapidArc (RA) volumetric modulated arc therapy and proton therapy…
Interplay effect of angular dependence and calibration field size of MapCHECK 2 on RapidArc quality assurance
- Hosang Jin, V. Keeling, Daniel A Johnson, Salahuddin Ahmad
- Medicine, PhysicsJournal of applied clinical medical physics
- 1 May 2014
MapPHAN QA is not recommended for plans of large field size, especially for 6 MV, and MapCHECK 2 should be calibrated using a field size similar to a mean effective field size of a RapidArc plan for better agreement for IMF QA.