Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Breast cancer during pregnancy: a mini-review.
- I. Navrozoglou, T. Vrekoussis, +5 authors E. Paraskevaidis
- European journal of surgical oncology : the…
- 1 August 2008
BACKGROUND As modern women delay childbearing, pregnancy-associated breast cancer (PABC) becomes a more frequent problem faced by oncologists, gynecologists, and obstetricians alike. However, no… Expand
Cervical cancer: screening, diagnosis and staging.
- P. Tsikouras, S. Zervoudis, +5 authors G. Galazios
- Journal of B.U.ON. : official journal of the…
- 1 March 2016
Purpose: Despite the widespread screening programs, cervical cancer remains the third most common cancer in developing countries. Based on the implementation of cervical screening programs with the… Expand
Women younger than 50 years with endometrial cancer.
- G. Iatrakis, S. Zervoudis, +5 authors G. Kourounis
- European journal of gynaecological oncology
PURPOSE OF INVESTIGATION The purpose of the study was to evaluate if known risk factors for endometrial cancer in menopausal women are also related to endometrial cancer in younger ages. METHODS… Expand
Nipple Discharge Screening
- S. Zervoudis, Georgos latrakis, P. Economides, D. Polyzos, I. Navrozoglou
- Women's health
- 1 January 2010
Nipple discharge is a common complaint among women. It is classified as normal or abnormal depending on features such as laterality, cycle variation, quantity, color or presentation (i.e., induced vs… Expand
Human Papilloma Virus' Life Cycle and Carcinogenesis.
RATIONALE Considering that the loss of cell cycle and apoptosis control constitutes a central event in human papilloma virus' (HPV)-mediated carcinogenesis, the reason of this study is to insight to… Expand
Fetal ovarian cysts. Our clinical experience over 16 cases and review of the literature
- M. Dimitraki, N. Koutlaki, +6 authors V. Liberis
- The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine…
- 8 February 2012
Objective. Fetal ovarian cysts are intra-abdominal structures frequently diagnosed prenatally, tending to present as isolated unilateral lesions in normal fetuses in the third trimester. These cysts… Expand
Metastatic lobular carcinoma of the breast to the vulva: a case report and review of the literature.
- Nicholas Papaioannou, S. Zervoudis, I. Grammatikakis, P. Peitsidis, Kitty Palvakis, Tamer F. Youssef
- Journal of the Egyptian National Cancer Institute
- 1 March 2010
UNLABELLED Primary breast-like vulva cancer, as well as metastatic disease of breast cancer to the vulva are described to be very rare, especially many years after the treatment of the primary breast… Expand
Ten Years of Experience in Contraception Options for Teenagers in a Family Planning Center in Thrace and Review of the Literature
- P. Tsikouras, D. Deuteraiou, +9 authors G. Galazios
- International journal of environmental research…
- 1 February 2018
Introduction: The goal of our study was to investigate and evaluate the contraceptive behavior in teenagers from our family planning centre that services two different religious and socioeconomic… Expand
Laparoscopic Treatment of 1522 Adnexal Masses: An 8-Year Experience
- I. Grammatikakis, P. Trompoukis, +5 authors D. Kassanos
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- 11 February 2015
Objective. To reevaluate the long-term effectiveness and safety of laparoscopy in benign ovarian pathology. Materials and Methods. 1522 women with benign adnexal cysts, laparoscopically treated in… Expand
Lymphedema of the arm after surgery for breast cancer: new physiotherapy.
- A. L. Marcos, A. B. A. El Gaaied, +5 authors G. Iatrakis
- Clinical and experimental obstetrics & gynecology
Secondary lymphedema of the upper limb is a complication which can be found in patients who have undergone surgical breast cancer treatment with an axillary dissection. Lymphedema following breast… Expand