Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
A covalently bound catalytic intermediate in Escherichia coli asparaginase : Crystal structure of a Thr‐89‐Val mutant
- G. Palm, J. Lubkowski, C. Derst, S. Schleper, K. Röhm, A. Wlodawer
- Chemistry, MedicineFEBS letters
- 22 July 1996
Kinetic analysis confirms the deacylation deficiency, which is also explained on a structural basis, and the previously identified oxyanion hole is described in more detail.
Dynamics of a mobile loop at the active site of Escherichia coli asparaginase.
- H. Aung, M. Bocola, S. Schleper, K. Röhm
- Chemistry, MedicineBiochimica et biophysica acta
- 29 September 2000
Numerical simulations of the observed transients are consistent with a model where loop closure is an absolute prerequisite for substrate turnover, and indicates that the presence of tyrosine in position 25 is essential for both loop closure and catalysis.
Multi-attribute PAT for UF/DF of Proteins—Monitoring Concentration, particle sizes, and Buffer Exchange
- Laura Rolinger, Matthias Rüdt, +4 authors J. Hubbuch
- Medicine, Materials ScienceAnalytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
- 18 February 2020
The developed setup provides a powerful testing system for evaluating different UF/DF processes and may be a good starting point to develop process control strategies.