Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Chemical composition and anti-inflammatory activity of a pectic polysaccharide isolated from sweet pepper using a simulated gastric medium
Preventive effect of a pectic polysaccharide of the common cranberry Vaccinium oxycoccos L. on acetic acid-induced colitis in mice.
- S. Popov, P. A. Markov, I. Nikitina, Sergey Petrishev, V. Smirnov, Y. Ovodov
- Medicine, BiologyWorld journal of gastroenterology
- 7 November 2006
A preventive effect of pectin from the common cranberry, namely oxycoccusan OP, on acetic acid-induced colitis in mice was detected and a reduction of neutrophil infiltration and antioxidant action may be implicated in the protective effect of oxyc Coccusan.
Wrist temperature and cortisol awakening response in humans with social jetlag in the North
- A. S. Polugrudov, A. S. Panev, V. Smirnov, N. Paderin, M. Borisenkov, S. Popov
- MedicineChronobiology international
- 21 April 2016
A decrease of the amplitude of the circadian rhythm of the wrist temperature appears to be an objective marker of SJL, which had a strong negative impact on females but not on males.
Chemical composition and anti-inflammatory activity of pectic polysaccharide isolated from celery stalks.
Pectic polysaccharides of the fresh plum Prunus domestica L. isolated with a simulated gastric fluid and their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities.
Anti-inflammatory activity of pectins and their galacturonan backbone
- P. A. Markov, S. Popov, I. Nikitina, R. G. Ovodova, Y. Ovodov
- BiologyRussian Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry
- 20 November 2011
A decrease in the quantity of neutrophiles in the intestinal wall after induced inflammation indicates that the anti-inflammatory effects of pectins can be based on their influence on the functional activity of leukocytes.
COVID Isolation Eating Scale (CIES): Analysis of the impact of confinement in eating disorders and obesity—A collaborative international study
- F. Fernández-Aranda, Lucero Munguía, S. Jiménez-Murcia
- Psychology, MedicineEuropean eating disorders review : the journal of…
- 20 September 2020
Empirical evidence is provided on the psychometric robustness of the CIES tool and shows that a negative confinement impact was associated with ED subtype, whereas OSFED patients showed the highest impairment in eating symptomatology and in psychopathology.
Polypotency of the immunomodulatory effect of pectins
The concept of polypotency of pectins in native plant cell walls to both stimulate and suppress the immune response is elucidated.
Preparation and biocompatibility evaluation of pectin and chitosan cryogels for biomedical application.
- M. Konovalova, P. A. Markov, E. A. Durnev, D. Kurek, S. Popov, V. Varlamov
- Engineering, BiologyJournal of biomedical materials research. Part A
- 1 February 2017
Results of low immunogenicity, light cytotoxicity data as well as a low level of hemolysis of composite cryogels based on pectin and chitosan are biocompatible and can potentially be used in biomedicine.
Protective Effect of Comaruman, a Pectin of Cinquefoil Comarum palustre L., on Acetic Acid-Induced Colitis in Mice
- S. Popov, R. G. Ovodova, P. A. Markov, I. Nikitina, Y. Ovodov
- Medicine, BiologyDigestive Diseases and Sciences
- 22 August 2006
A preventive effect of comaruman on acetic acid-induced colitis in mice was detected, and reduction of neutrophil infiltration and enhancement of colon-bound mucus may be implicated in the protective effect ofcomaruman.