Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Oral treatment with Euterpe oleracea Mart. (açaí) extract improves cardiac dysfunction and exercise intolerance in rats subjected to myocardial infarction
- G. Zapata-Sudo, J. D. da Silva, S. L. Pereira, P. J. Souza, R. D. de Moura, R. Sudo
- Biology, MedicineBMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- 8 July 2014
Euterpe oleracea treatment of MI rats prevented the development of exercise intolerance, cardiac hypertrophy, fibrosis, and dysfunction.
Vasodilator Activity of the Essential Oil from Aerial Parts of Pectis brevipedunculata and Its Main Constituent Citral in Rat Aorta
- S. L. Pereira, A. M. Marques, R. Sudo, M. A. Kaplan, G. Zapata-Sudo
- Biology, MedicineMolecules
- 1 March 2013
EOPB and citral elicited vasorelaxation on thoracic aorta by affecting the NO/cyclic GMP pathway and the calcium influx through voltage-dependent l-type Ca2+ channels, respectively.
Hypoglycemic Effect of the Methanol flower Extract of Piper Claussenianum and the Major Constituent 2′,6′-dihydroxy-4′-methoxychalcone in Streptozotocin Diabetic Rats
- A. M. Marques, S. L. Pereira, G. Z. Sudo
- BiologyIndian journal of pharmaceutical sciences
- 1 March 2015
The inflorescence crude extract of P. claussenianum was found to be composed mainly by flavonoids and may be a potential natural source of compounds with hypoglycemic properties.
Beneficial effects of a novel agonist of the adenosine A2A receptor on monocrotaline‐induced pulmonary hypertension in rats
- Allan K. N. Alencar, S. L. Pereira, G. Zapata-Sudo
- Biology, ChemistryBritish journal of pharmacology
- 1 July 2013
The effects of a N‐acylHydrazone derivative, 3,4‐dimethoxyphenyl‐N‐methyl‐benzoylhydrazide (LASSBio‐1359), on monocrotaline (MCT)‐induced pulmonary hypertension in rats are investigated.
Antihypertensive profile of 2-thienyl-3,4-methylenedioxybenzoylhydrazone is mediated by activation of the A2A adenosine receptor.
N-acylhydrazone derivative ameliorates monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertension through the modulation of adenosine AA2R activity.
Pharmacological characterization of (3-thienylidene)-3,4-methylenedioxybenzoylhydrazide: a novel muscarinic agonist with antihypertensive profile.
- G. Zapata-Sudo, S. L. Pereira, C. Fraga
- Chemistry, BiologyAmerican journal of hypertension
- 1 February 2010
The novel N-acylhydrazone derivative LASSBio-897 exhibited a potent vasodilatory activity in aortic rings mediated by the NO/cGMP pathway via activation of endothelial M(3) receptors and was orally effective in reducing BP on SHR.
A novel Ca2+ channel antagonist reverses cardiac hypertrophy and pulmonary arteriolar remodeling in experimental pulmonary hypertension.
Vasodilator and antihypertensive effects of a novel N‐acylhydrazone derivative mediated by the inhibition of L‐type Ca2+ channels
- S. L. Pereira, A. E. Kummerle, Carlos A M Fraga, E. Barreiro, R. Sudo, G. Zapata-Sudo
- Biology, ChemistryFundamental & clinical pharmacology
- 1 February 2014
It is demonstrated that LASSBio‐1289 induces both endothelium‐independent vasorelaxation involving the inhibition of Ca2+ influx through L‐type Ca2- channels in aorta from WKY rats and SHR, and endothelia‐dependent relaxation mediated by the NO/cyclic GMP pathway in WKY Rats.