Chitosan/CNTs green nanocomposite membrane: synthesis, swelling and polyaromatic hydrocarbons removal.
- S. Bibi, T. Yasin, S. Hassan, M. Riaz, Mohsan Nawaz
- ChemistryMaterials Science and Engineering C: Materials…
Effect of cation type, alkyl chain length, adsorbate size on adsorption kinetics and isotherms of bromide ionic liquids from aqueous solutions onto microporous fabric and granulated activated carbons.
- S. Hassan, L. Duclaux, J. Lévêque, L. Reinert, A. Farooq, T. Yasin
- ChemistryJournal of Environmental Management
- 1 November 2014
Facile synthesis of Bi2WO6/rGO nanocomposites for photocatalytic and solar cell applications
- N. A. Shad, M. M. Sajid, S. Sharma
- Engineering, Materials Science
- 22 February 2021
Photocatalytic degradation performance of cadmium tungstate (CdWO4) nanosheets-assembly and their hydrogen storage features
- N. A. Shad, M. M. Sajid, M. Ikram
- Engineering, Materials ScienceCeramics International
- 15 October 2019
Fast Surface Charge Transfer with Reduced Band Gap Energy of FeVO4/Graphene Nanocomposite and Study of Its Electrochemical Property and Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity
- M. M. Sajid, N. A. Shad, N. Amin
- EngineeringThe Arabian journal for science and engineering
- 1 July 2019
Photocatalysis comprises an immense interest for resolving current energy and environmental problems by converting sun light into chemical energy. Here, we developed FeVO4/graphene nanocomposites by…
The enhancement in photocatalytic activity of bismuth modified silica and bismuth silicate nanofibers
Enhanced adsorptive removal of toxic dyes using SiO2 nanofibers
Study of electric conduction mechanisms in bismuth silicate nanofibers
Frequency dependent ac conductivity revealed the presence of conduction mechanism in diverse regions that was ascribed to large polaron tunneling model and negative temperature coefficient of resistance for the BiSiO nanofibers.
Tailoring the bandgap of Mn3O4 for visible light driven photocatalysis.
- S. Khan, Asghar Hussain, Chuanbo Li
- Materials Science, ChemistryJournal of Environmental Management
- 28 May 2021
Effect of L-arginine on methotrexate induced hepatotoxicity in albino rats.
- A. Abdel-Mawla, S. Hassan, Ekram N Abd Al-Haleem, Safeyah Z ElHangoor
- Biology, Medicine
- 1 February 2016
L-arginine protects liver from hepatotoxicity of methotrexate and this due to its antioxidant activity, biochemical results revealed a significant increase in the serum levels of ALT, AST, bilirubin and decreasing the level of antioxidant enzymes.