Porin proteins have critical functions in mitochondrial phospholipid metabolism in yeast
- Non Miyata, S. Fujii, O. Kuge
- Biology, ChemistryJournal of Biological Chemistry
- 20 September 2018
It is concluded that yeast porins have specific and critical functions in mitochondrial phospholipid metabolism and that porin-mediated regulation of CL metabolism appears to be evolutionarily conserved.
Effects of mushroom toxins on glycogenolysis; comparison of toxicity of phalloidin, alpha-amanitin and DL-propargylglycine in isolated rat hepatocytes.
- A. Kawaji, K. Yamauchi, S. Fujii, R. Natsuki, E. Takabatake, Y. Yamaura
- Biology, ChemistryJournal of Pharmacobio-Dynamics
- 1 March 1992
The results suggest that phalloidin alters phosphoinositides turnover and intracellular Ca2+ homeostasis, subsequently activates phosphorylase a, resulting in glycogenolysis in isolated rat hepatocytes.
 Microassay of pyridoxal phosphate using tryptophan-14C with tryptophanase
Mitochondrial phosphatidylethanolamine synthesis affects mitochondrial energy metabolism and quiescence entry through attenuation of Snf1/AMPK signaling in yeast
- Non Miyata, Takanori Ito, Miyu Nakashima, S. Fujii, O. Kuge
- Biology, ChemistryThe FASEB Journal
- 31 May 2022
Depletion of Ups2 together with the cell‐cycle regulators Whi5 and Whi7, functional orthologs of the Rb1 tumor suppressor, caused a synthetic growth defect in yeast and knockdown of PRELID3b decreased the viability of R b1‐deficient breast cancer cells, suggesting that PRELid3b is a potential target for cancer therapy.
[Basic concepts on proteolytic enzymes and their clinical applications--with special reference to plasmakinin metabolism].
- S. Fujii, A. Nagamatsu, F. Ito, A. Takahashi, H. Hayashi
- MedicineSaishin igaku. Modern medicine
- 1 June 1965
[Determination of apoprotein A-I and A-II by rocket immunoelectrophoresis and its clinical application--special consideration on abnormalities in HDL metabolism in various disorders].
- S. Fujii
- MedicineFukuoka igaku zasshi = Hukuoka acta medica
Microassay of pyridoxal phosphate using 14C-labelled tryptophan as substrate of tryptophanase.
- S. Fujii
The role of the membrane protein Ice2 in phospholipid metabolism in yeast
- S. Fujii
- 19 August 2019