Share This Author
Evaluation of antiulcer activity of the main phenolic acids found in Brazilian Green Propolis.
Nerolidol, an Antiulcer Constituent from the Essential Oil of Baccharis dracunculifolia DC (Asteraceae)
- Fernando Canani Klopell, Marivane Lemos, S. F. Andrade
- Medicine, ChemistryZeitschrift fur Naturforschung. C, Journal of…
- 1 July 2007
Nerolidol displays antiulcer activity, as it significantly inhibited the formation of ulcers induced in different animal models, however, further pharmacological and toxicological investigations are required to allow the use of nerolidol for the treatment of gastric ulcer.
Anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects of Baccharis dracunculifolia DC (Asteraceae) in different experimental models.
Gastroprotective activity of hydroalcoholic extract obtained from the leaves of Brassica oleracea var. acephala DC in different animal models.
Antiulcerogenic Activity of Crude Extract, Fractions and Populnoic Acid Isolated from Austroplenckia populnea (Celastraceae)
- S. F. Andrade, Daiane Antoniolli, E. Comunello, Luis G V Cardoso, J. C. Carvalho, J. Bastos
- ChemistryZeitschrift fur Naturforschung. C, Journal of…
- 1 June 2006
The oral administration of hydralcoholic, hexane, chloroform and EtOAc extracts decreased the ulcer lesion index (ULI) and Oral administration of populnoic acid diminished the ULI by 55.29%.
Antiulcerogenic activity of fractions and 3,15-Dioxo-21α-hydroxy friedelane isolated from Maytenus robusta (Celastraceae)
- S. F. Andrade, E. Comunello, V. Noldin, F. Monache, V. C. Filho, R. Niero
- ChemistryArchives of pharmacal research
- 26 March 2008
The result suggests that the antiulcer effect observed in the extract and fractions may be attributed, at least in part, to this compound.
Anti‐inflammatory and antinociceptive properties of blueberry extract (Vaccinium corymbosum)
- E. Torri, Marivane Lemos, Vinicius Caliari, C. Kassuya, J. Bastos, S. F. Andrade
- BiologyThe Journal of pharmacy and pharmacology
- 1 April 2007
Considering that the crude extract of blueberry displayed antinociceptive and anti‐inflammatory activity, its consumption may be helpful for the treatment of inflammatory disorders.
Gastroresistant microparticles containing sodium alendronate prevent the bone loss in ovariectomized rats.
Artepillin C, drupanin, aromadendrin-4'-O-methyl-ether and kaempferide from Brazilian green propolis promote gastroprotective action by diversified mode of action.
Phytochemical Analyses and Gastroprotective Effects of Eugenia Umbelliflora (Myrtaceae) on Experimental Gastric Ulcers
- C. Meyre-Silva, Cristiane Maes Petry, S. F. Andrade
- ChemistryNatural product communications
- 1 July 2009
The results showed that E. umbelliflora leaves display gastroprotective activity, as demonstrated by significant inhibition of ulcer formation in the different models, and suggest that the gastroProtective activity may be attributed, at least in part, to the triterpenes.