Share This Author
Copper(II) and nickel(II) complexes of benzyloxybenzaldehyde-4-phenyl-3-thiosemicarbazone: Synthesis, characterization and biological activity.
Fine Ultrasmall Copper Nanoparticle (UCuNPs) Synthesis by Using Terminalia bellirica Fruit Extract and Its Antimicrobial Activity
- A. Viswadevarayalu, P. Venkata Ramana, G. Sreenivasa Kumar, Lodi Rathna sylvia, J. Sumalatha, S. Adinarayana Reddy
- Materials ScienceJournal of Cluster Science
In this present manuscript, ultrasmall copper nanoparticles (UCuNPs) was synthesized by Terminalia bellirica fruit extract as a reducing agent. The method of synthesis is ecofriendly, single step,…
Ultra-Range Bimetallic Pt–Pd Nanospheres Deposited on Reduced Graphene Sheet as Efficient Electrocatalyst Towards Electrooxidation of Methanol
- G. Sreenivasa Kumar, N. Ramamanohar Reddy, S. Adinarayana Reddy
- Chemistry, Materials ScienceJournal of Cluster Science
- 20 December 2019
Direct methanol fuel cells (DMFCs) offers promising possibilities in meeting future energy needs in a most sustainable way. To electro oxidize methanol at anode of DMFCs, till date Pt and Pt-based…
Development of a highly sensitive and selective method for extractive spectrophotometric determination of aluminum(III) from environmental matrices, synthetic mixtures, and alloys using…
- C. Ramachandraiah, J. Rajesh Kumar, S. Adinarayana Reddy, Jin-Young Lee, A. Varada Reddy
- ChemistryEnvironmental monitoring and assessment
The developed method has been successfully employed for the determination of aluminum(III) environmental matrices like medicinal and leafy samples, alloys, and synthetic mixtures and the repeatability of the method was checked by finding the relative standard deviation.