S K Zhukov

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
A total of 46 patients suffering persistent lacrimation were available for examination. Chronic catarrhal dacryocystitis was diagnosed in 19 (41.3%) of them and chronic purulent dacryocystitis in the remaining 27 (58.7%). All the patients presented with lacrimal duct obstruction. Surgical treatment included mucroscopic endonasal canaliculocystorhinostomy(More)
Endoscopy with fiber endoscope Olimpus FNL-10 was performed to study the effects of controlled pressure on nasal mucosa. In 15 patients with aggravated chronic purulent sinusitis maxillary mucosa alterations were assessed using sinus-catheter and maxillary microsinusotomy. 12 patients with the same diagnosis underwent nasal mucosa examination with sinus(More)
  • 1