S A Iarkov

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
Treatment results of the acute intestinal ischemia in 72 patients were analyzed. Patients aged 69.2 ± 5.8 years. Occlusive vascular lesions of the intestinal vessels (thrombosis and embolism of the superior mesenteric artery and thrombosis of the superior mesenteric vein) were obliged to the ischemic disorders in 84.5% of patients. The rest 15.5% of(More)
We report an observation of one of the rarest coronary arteries anomaly, type IV dual left arterior descending artery in 43-year-old man. The patient arrived with angina pectoris and underwent multispiral computed tomography of coronary arteries, having revealed abnormal anatomy as well as atherosclerotic lesion of coronary arteries. Hemodynamically(More)
  • 1