Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Difference in flavonoid and isoflavone profile between soybean and soy leaf.
Four new N-contained iridoid glycosides from flower buds of Lonicera japonica
- Zhong-Fei Zheng, Qingjian Zhang, Ruo-yun Chen, De-Quan Yu
- Chemistry, MedicineJournal of Asian natural products research
- 1 August 2012
Four new N-contained iridoid glycosides were isolated from the flower buds of Lonicera japonica Thunb and established on the basis of UV, IR, MS, and NMR spectral data.
Triterpenoids of Ganoderma theaecolum and their hepatoprotective activities.
Cytotoxic triterpenoid saponins from Lysimachia clethroides.
- Dong Liang, Zhi-You Hao, Gui-Jie Zhang, Qingjian Zhang, Ruo-yun Chen, De-Quan Yu
- Chemistry, BiologyJournal of natural products
- 19 September 2011
The cytotoxic activities of compounds 1-14 were evaluated against five human tumor cell lines (HT-29, HePG2, BGC-823, A549, and A375) and exhibited moderate cytotoxicity activity, with IC50 values of 0.75-2.62 μM.
The latest review on the polyphenols and their bioactivities of Chinese Morus plants
- Yan Yang, Yong-xia Tan, Ruo-yun Chen, Jie Kang
- Biology, MedicineJournal of Asian natural products research
- 3 June 2014
This review summarizes the structural characters of polyphenols, the main components in Morus, including Diels–Alder-type adducts, flavonoids, 2-arylbenzofurans, and stilbenes, and also their related bioactivities in the last 10 years.
Isolation and bioactivity of diterpenoids from the roots of Salvia grandifolia.
Four new 2-arylbenzofuran derivatives from leaves of Morus alba L.
- Yan Yang, Ting Gong, Chao Liu, Ruo-yun Chen
- ChemistryChemical & pharmaceutical bulletin
- 1 February 2010
Four new 2-arylbenzofuran derivatives, moracins V-Y (1-4), together with two known compounds, moracin N (5) and moracin P (6), were isolated from the leaves of Morus alba L. Their structures were…
Vascular effects of a soy leaves (Glycine max) extract and kaempferol glycosides in isolated rat carotid arteries.
It is shown that a butanol extract from soy leaves causes endothelium-independent relaxation in rat carotid artery rings, and genistein and genistin caused relaxation, however, the dose range is beyond that of the extract causing relaxation.
Chemical Components of Ganoderma.
- Ting Gong, Ren-yi Yan, Jie Kang, Ruo-yun Chen
- Medicine, ChemistryAdvances in experimental medicine and biology
The structural classifications and characteristics and separation methods were summarized and the components in Ganoderma contained triterpenes, meroterpenoids, steroids, alkaloids, nucleosides, nucleobases, and polysaccharides.
[Studies on chemical constituents from herb of Dracocephalum moldavica].
- Hai-feng Gu, Ruo-yun Chen, Yu-hua Sun, Fa Liu
- ChemistryZhongguo Zhong yao za zhi = Zhongguo zhongyao…
- 1 March 2004
Compounds I, II and III were isolated from genus Dracocephalum for the first time and compounds IV, VII and VIII wereisolated from Draccephalum moldavuca for thefirst time.