Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Social constructivist learning environment in an online professional practice course.
- Nunthaluxna Sthapornnanon, R. Sakulbumrungsil, A. Theeraroungchaisri, S. Watcharadamrongkun
- American journal of pharmaceutical education
- 19 February 2009
OBJECTIVE To assess the online social constructivist learning environment (SCLE) and student perceptions of the outcomes of the online introductory module of pharmacy professional practice that was… Expand
Psychometric properties of WHOQOL-BREF-THAI in patients with HIV/AIDS.
- P. Sakthong, J. Schommer, C. Gross, R. Sakulbumrungsil, W. Prasithsirikul
- Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand…
- 1 November 2007
OBJECTIVE To assess reliability and validity of the Thai abbreviated version of World Health Organization quality of life (WHOQOL-BREF-THAI) in HIV/AIDS patients. MATERIAL AND METHOD The present… Expand
Health utilities in patients with HIV/AIDS in Thailand.
- P. Sakthong, J. Schommer, C. Gross, W. Prasithsirikul, R. Sakulbumrungsil
- Value in health : the journal of the…
- 1 March 2009
OBJECTIVES We measured health utility (HU) in Thai HIV/AIDS patients using visual analog scale (VAS), EuroQOL (EQ-5D), and standard gamble (SG), determine the relationships between these HU measures… Expand
Extension of market exclusivity and its impact on the accessibility to essential medicines, and drug expense in Thailand: analysis of the effect of TRIPs-Plus proposal.
- C. Akaleephan, S. Wibulpolprasert, +6 authors S. Tantivess
- Economics, Medicine
- Health policy
- 1 July 2009
BACKGROUND In Thailand and the US negotiating FTA, the 'TRIPs-Plus' is one of the US proposal which would result in an extension of market exclusivity of innovative drugs. In addition, it would… Expand
Development of Patient-reported Outcomes Measure of Pharmaceutical Therapy for Quality of Life (PROMPT-QoL): A novel instrument for medication management.
- P. Sakthong, Phattrapa Suksanga, R. Sakulbumrungsil, Win Winit-Watjana
- Research in social & administrative pharmacy…
- 1 May 2015
BACKGROUND Medicines can affect a patient's health-related quality of life (HRQoL), but there exists no standardized HRQoL measure for medication management. OBJECTIVES To develop the new HRQoL… Expand
An Innovative Decision Support Service for Improving Pharmaceutical Acquisition Capabilities
- Phattharat Songthung, K. Sripanidkulchai, +4 authors I. Kanchanaphibool
- Business, Computer Science
- Annual SRII Global Conference
- 24 July 2012
The cost of pharmaceutical products is one of the largest contributors of operating costs in providing healthcare services in Thailand. Expand
WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR LUNG CANCER TREATMENT: PATIENT VERSUS GENERAL PUBLIC VALUES.
- S. Thongprasert, B. Crawford, +4 authors U. Permsuwan
- International journal of technology assessment in…
OBJECTIVES Lung cancer has been the most common cancer since 1985, accounting for 12-13 percent of cancer cases worldwide. Newer targeted therapies with potential increased survival benefits may not… Expand
Chronic care model for diabetics by pharmacist home health in Bangkok Metropolitan: A community based study
Diabetes was increased in Thailand with increasing burden of morbidity and mortality. There were 42.8% of diabetes patients in Bangkok who had been treated, but the disease conditions were… Expand
Surveillance of antimicrobial consumption: methodological review for systems development in Thailand
- V. Tangcharoensathien, A. Sommanustweechai, +4 authors Varavoot Sermsinsiri
- Business, Medicine
- Journal of global health
- 9 March 2017
Tangcharoensathien, Viroj; Sommanustweechai, Angkana; Chanthong, Boonrat; Sumpradit, Nithima; Sakulbumrungsil, Rungpetch; Jaroenpoj, Sasi; Sermsinsiri, Varavoot; Thai SAC Working Group; (2017)… Expand
Cost-Utility Analysis of Erythropoietin for Anemia Treatment in Thai End-Stage Renal Disease Patients with Hemodialysis.
- T. Thaweethamcharoen, R. Sakulbumrungsil, Cherdchai Nopmaneejumruslers, S. Vasuvattakul
- Value in health regional issues
- 1 May 2014
OBJECTIVE To compare the cost utility of using erythropoietin (EPO) to maintain different hemoglobin (Hb) target levels in hemodialysis patients from a societal perspective. METHODS A Markov model… Expand