Rodolfo González-González

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
INTRODUCTION The shoulder impingement syndrome (SIS) is caused by the compression of the rotator cuff tendon tear and the subacromial bursa between the humeral head and the structures that conforms the subacromial arc. OBJECTIVE To determine a proportion of the acromial spur in the SIS comparing it with the general population. A second one would be to(More)
Data of 69 dairy sheep farms (70% Assaf and 30% Awassi crossbred), located in the Spanish Autonomous Community of Castilla y León and grouped for receiving technical advice, were used to study their structure and performance. Farm surface was 55.4ha, on average. Approximately 25% of the farms did not have cultivation land, and the other 75% had, on average,(More)
Twenty dairy sheep farms of Assaf breed, located in the Spanish autonomous community of Castilla y León and included in a group receiving technical support, were used to study their production cost structure and to assess their economic profitability during 2009. On average, farms had 89.2±38.0 ha (own, 38%), 592±63 ewes, yielded 185.9±21.1×10(3) L/yr(More)
  • 1