TAQIH, a tool for tabular data quality assessment and improvement in the context of health data
- Roberto Álvarez, A. Beristain, Gorka Epelde, P. Carlin
- Computer Science, MedicineComput. Methods Programs Biomed.
- 1 November 2019
Towards a Deconstructed PACS-as-a-Service System
- Roberto Álvarez, Jon Haitz Legarreta, L. Kabongo, Gorka Epelde, I. Macía
- Computer Science
- 13 June 2017
This work combines this implementation with the scalability and ubiquitous availability of cloud solutions and internet technologies to provide an architecture of a PACS-as-a-service system that handles a simple enterprise workflow orchestration of tele-radiology.
Incorporation of Synthetic Data Generation Techniques within a Controlled Data Processing Workflow in the Health and Wellbeing Domain
- Mikel Hernandez, Gorka Epelde, E. Konstantinidis
- Computer ScienceElectronics
- 4 March 2022
The initial design and implementation of the synthetic data generation approach in the context of VITALISE Living Lab controlled data processing workflow is presented, together with identified challenges and future developments.
Modeling Behavioral Experiment Interaction and Environmental Stimuli for a Synthetic C. elegans
- A. Mujika, P. Leskovský, Roberto Álvarez, M. Otaduy, Gorka Epelde
- BiologyFront. Neuroinform.
- 8 December 2017
This work focuses on the stimuli sensation by different types of sensory organs or various sensory principles of the neurons, and includes models for mechanical, thermal, chemical, electrical and light stimuli, and for proprioception-related self-sensed information exchange with the neural network.
Emulation of chemical stimulus triggered head movement in the C. elegans nematode
- A. C. Meruelo, Pedro Machado, T. McGinnity
- 6 February 2018
Virtual Coaching for Older Adults at Home using SMART Goal Supported Behavior Change
- A. Beristain, Roberto Álvarez, D. Petsani, S. Hors-Fraile, P. Bamidis, E. Konstantinidis
- EducationICMI Companion
- 25 October 2020
This paper presents a virtual coach for older adults at home to support active and healthy aging, and independent living. It aids users in their behavior change process for improving on cognitive,…
A platform for user empowerment through Self Ecological Momentary Assessment / Intervention
- Roberto Álvarez, Ane Murua, Arkaitz Artetxe, Gorka Epelde, A. Beristain
- Computer ScienceEAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Intelligent…
- 22 December 2015
A software platform for semi-automatic life-style self-monitoring, analysis and intervention that focuses on user empowerment, engaging them into improving their own well-being.
Input Encoding Proposal for Behavioral Experiments with a Virtual C. elegans Representation
- Gorka Epelde, A. Mujika, A. Blau
- BiologyInternational Congress on Neurotechnology…
A Caenorhabditis elegans (C. elegans) nematode behavioral experiment input encoding is proposed, which is a step forward towards the reproducibility and comparability of in silico simulations of the nematodes with real-world experiments.
Web-Based Interfaces for Virtual C. elegans Neuron Model Definition, Network Configuration, Behavioral Experiment Definition and Experiment Results Visualization
- Gorka Epelde, F. Morgan, F. Krewer
- Computer ScienceFront. Neuroinform.
- 13 November 2018
A suite of unified web-based Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) as the main user interaction point, and discusses their underlying technologies and methods to facilitate reproducible and cross-platform execution of in silico C. elegans experiments in other simulation environments.
Gaining Insight from Physical Activity Data using a Similarity-based Interactive Visualization
- Arkaitz Artetxe, Gorka Epelde, A. Beristain, Ane Murua, Roberto Álvarez
- Computer ScienceVISIGRAPP
- 25 November 2016
The main novelty of the proposed visualization approach is the representation of similarities in the physical activity patterns in time using data clustering techniques, in addition to the continuous physical activity representation over a circular chart.