Share This Author
Analysis of statement branch and loop coverage in software testing with genetic algorithm
- Rizal Broer Bahaweres, Khoirunnisya Zawawi, D. Khairani, Nashrul Hakiem
- Computer Science4th International Conference on Electrical…
- 1 October 2017
The conclusion of this study is automated testing with genetic algorithm requires fewer time and test cases to achieve coverage of 100%.
Batik image retrieval based on similarity of shape and texture characteristics
- A. H. Rangkuti, Rizal Broer Bahaweres, A. Harjoko
- Computer ScienceInternational Conference on Advanced Computer…
- 1 December 2012
Threshold Algorithm which will display the image based on the value of the highest grade representation on each image query, followed by comparing the results of feature extraction using the operator min on fuzzy logic to generate maximum value so that the performance of CBIR becomes more reliable and effective.
Performance analysis of VoIP client with integrated encryption module
- A. Wahab, Rizal Broer Bahaweres, M. Alaydrus, M. Muhaemin, R. Sarno
- Computer Science1st International Conference on Communications…
- 28 March 2013
Sipdroid able to resist passive attack from tapping information (eavesdropping) during the communication session, and the result of QoS measurements is an increase delay of 0.01 ms and no significant change in the throughput and the packet loss.
Energy efficiency and loss of transmission data on Wireless Sensor Network with obstacle
- A. Wahab, F. Mustika, Rizal Broer Bahaweres, Deny Setiawan, M. Alaydrus
- Computer Science10th International Conference on…
- 1 October 2016
The result of simulation shown the modified LEACH algorithm works better than the original LEACH with the presence of obstacle based on energy consumption and loss of transmission data.
A study on pre-processing methods for copy-move forgery detection based on SIFT
- Regina Lionnie, Rizal Broer Bahaweres, Said Attamimi, M. Alaydrus
- Computer ScienceTENCON - IEEE Region 10 Conference
- 1 November 2017
This paper aims to reduce the false matches of detected area of forgery by using the pre-processing methods, such as histogram equalization, smoothing filter with median and Gaussian filter and sharpening filter, combined with the SIFT algorithm.
Applying Merging Convetional Marker and Backpropagation Neural Network in QR Code Augmented Reality Tracking
This article proposes merging QR Code within conventional marker and backpropagation neural network (BPNN) algorithm to recognizing QR Code Finder Pattern, and the method which the authors' chosen to approaching conventional marker.
ANALISIS KINERJA VOIP CLIENT SIPDROID DENGAN MODUL ENKRIPSI TERINTEGRASI
Jumlah pengguna VoIP di Indonesia masih kecil sekali, walaupun cost yang ditawarkan oleh VoIP lebih kecil dibandingkan dengan menggunakan telepon berpulsa. Salah satu alasannya adalah keamanan yang…
Cloud Based Drive Forensic and DDoS Analysis on Seafile as Case Study
- Rizal Broer Bahaweres, N. B. Santo, A. Ningsih
- Computer ScienceJournal of Physics: Conference Series
- 1 January 2017
This study tries to implement a private cloud storage using Seafile on Raspberry Pi and performs simulations in Local Area Network and Wi-Fi environment to analyze forensically to discover or open a criminal act can be traced and provedForensically.
Implementation of a modern security systems honeypot Honey Network on wireless networks
- Hibatul Wafi, Andrew Fiade, N. Hakiem, Rizal Broer Bahaweres
- Computer ScienceInternational Young Engineers Forum (YEF-ECE)
- 5 May 2017
It can be concluded that the honeypot system managed to outwit the attacker by opening ports on a server that turned the port into a hoax and was cleared.
Building a Private Cloud Computing and the analysis against DoS (Denial of Service) attacks: Case study at SMKN 6 Jakarta
- Rizal Broer Bahaweres, J. Sharif, M. Alaydrus
- Computer Science4th International Conference on Cyber and IT…
- 26 April 2016
The results show that Cloud Server that have been built are still vulnerable to DoS attacks, which shows that cloud computing becomes something that is needed to support the teaching and learning process.