Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Study of artemisinin nanocapsules as anticancer drug delivery systems.
- Youfang Chen, Xianfu Lin, Hyunjin Park, Richard Greever
- Materials Science, Medicine
- Nanomedicine : nanotechnology, biology, and…
- 1 September 2009
UNLABELLED Artemisinin (ART) crystals were encapsulated with chitosan, gelatin, and alginate for the purpose of controlled release. These polyelectrolytes were alternatively deposited on ART crystals… Expand
Preparation and characterization of novel sinomenine microcapsules for oral controlled drug delivery
- Dengshui Shi, Richard Greever, Youfang Chen
- Medicine, Chemistry
- Drug development and industrial pharmacy
- 6 March 2010
Background: Developing a sustained release drug to cure arthritis is needed. Sinomenine (SIN) is abstracted from sinomenium acutum and widely used in the treatment of various rheumatism and… Expand