Share This Author
Epidemiological characteristics, safety and efficacy of medical cannabis in the elderly.
Medical use of cannabis and cannabinoids containing products - Regulations in Europe and North America.
Fibromyalgia-Like Syndrome Associated with Parkinson’s Disease—A Cohort Study
- Ran Abuhasira, Y. Zlotnik, A. Horev, G. Ifergane
- Medicine, BiologyJournal of clinical medicine
- 28 July 2019
It is suggested that patients with PD + FM represent a distinct subgroup with a fibromyalgia-like syndrome associated with Parkinson’s disease (FLISPAD).
Atrial Fibrillation Characteristics in Patients on Haemodialysis vs. Peritoneal Dialysis
- Ran Abuhasira, Y. Mizrakli, A. Shimony, V. Novack, A. Shnaider, Y. Haviv
- Medicine, BiologyScientific Reports
- 14 February 2018
It is demonstrated that AF is common in dialysis patients irrespective of modality, and in this cohort, the risk factors associated with AF were older age and enlarged left atrium.
Medical Cannabis for Older Patients—Treatment Protocol and Initial Results
- Ran Abuhasira, Addie Ron, Inbal Sikorin, V. Novack
- MedicineJournal of clinical medicine
- 1 November 2019
A pragmatic treatment protocol for medical cannabis in older adults is presented, considered carefully and individually for each patient after a risk-benefit analysis and followed by frequent monitoring for efficacy and adverse events.
Medical cannabis: aligning use to evidence‐based medicine approach
- Lihi Bar-Lev Schleider, Ran Abuhasira, V. Novack
- MedicineBritish journal of clinical pharmacology
- 28 August 2018
Israel has created a medical and regulatory environment that enables clinical studies with cannabis which may lead to improved Evidence Based use of these compounds.
Cannabis is associated with blood pressure reduction in older adults - A 24-hours ambulatory blood pressure monitoring study.
Fecal microbiota transplant as a potential treatment for Parkinson's disease – A case series
Increased risk of cardiac arrhythmias with cannabis use - More studies are needed.
Emergency Providers' Familiarity with Firearms: A National Survey.
- A. Ketterer, S. Poland, K. Ray, Ran Abuhasira, A. Aldeen
- MedicineAcademic emergency medicine : official journal of…
- 20 January 2020
Firearm experience was associated with comfort with managing firearms found in patients' possession and perceptions of workplace safety, both of which were associated with regional variations in firearm ownership.