Rachana Shalini

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
In large scale apple juice industry, about 75% of apple is utilized for juice and the remaining 25% is the by-product, apple pomace. In India, total production of apple pomace is about 1 million tons per annum and only approximately 10,000 tons of apple pomace is being utilized. Generally, apple pomace is thrown away, which causes environmental pollution.(More)
Hurdle technology is used in industrialized as well as in developing countries for the gentle but effective preservation of foods. Hurdle technology was developed several years ago as a new concept for the production of safe, stable, nutritious, tasty, and economical foods. Previously hurdle technology, i.e., a combination of preservation methods, was used(More)
  • 1