Dental Technician’s Pneumoconiosis
- P. D. Vuyst, R. Weyer, J. Yernault
- 14 May 2015
The presence of Vitallium and its chemical stability in bronchoalveolar lavage and lung several years after cessation of exposure confirm the resistance of this alloy to corrosion by body fluids, and suggest that Cr-Co-Mo alloys play a role in its pathogenesis.
Mineralogical analysis of bronchoalveolar lavage in talc pneumoconiosis.
- P. de Vuyst, P. Dumortier, P. Léophonte, R. Weyer, J. Yernault
- MedicineEuropean journal of respiratory diseases
- 1 March 1987
It is suggested that bronchoalveolar lavage can confirm exposure to talc and provide information about the heterogeneity of inhaled dust.
Occupational asthma caused by sarsaparilla root dust.
- O. Vandenplas, S. Depelchin, G. Toussaint, J. Delwiche, R. Weyer, J. Saint-Remy
- BiologyJournal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- 1 June 1996
Elevated levels of antibodies to polyuridylic acid detected and quantitated in systemic scleroderma patients by solid phase radioimmunoassay.
- R. Heinzerling, R. Weyer, D. Dziuba, H. M. Belviso, T. K. Burnham
- Biology, MedicineJournal of Investigative Dermatology
- 1 September 1980
High levels of serum antibody in patients which reacted with Poly U suggest active diffuse systemic scleroderma, andignificant levels of Poly U antibody were found in patients with other connective tissue diseases and in normal controls.
Mineralogical analysis of BAL in diagnosis of rare pneumoconiosis
- P. D. Vuyst, P. Dumortier, P. Gevenois, R. Weyer
Correlation between radiological abnormalities and lung function in 196 belgian workers with asbestosis
- R. Weyer, P. G. Herreros, D. Lauwers, J. Yernault
- 3 April 1981
Pleural plaques, diffuse pleural thickening and asbestosis: 3 syndromes - CT and statistical arguments
- P. Gevenois, S. Murgo, V. Maertelaer, R. Weyer, P. D. Vuyst
[Review of the indemnification of asbestosis (author's transl)].
- R. Weyer
- MedicineActa tuberculosea et pneumologica Belgica
[Radiologic aspects of asbestosis].
- R. Weyer
- MedicineThe Belgian Journal of Radiology