Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Antileishmanial activity of isolated triterpenoids from Pourouma guianensis.
- E. C. Torres-Santos, D. Lopes, +4 authors B. Rossi-Bergmann
- Biology, MedicinePhytomedicine : international journal of…
The results indicate that Pourouma guianensis contains many triterpenoids and some, such as ursolic and oleanolic acids, may serve as lead compounds for new antileishmanial drugs, but chemical modifications may be necessary to avoid unselective cytotoxicity.
High-speed countercurrent chromatography as a valuable tool to isolate C-glycosylflavones from Cecropia lyratiloba Miquel.
- R. R. Oliveira, M. C. Moraes, +4 authors M. A. Kaplan
- Chemistry, MedicinePhytochemical analysis : PCA
- 1 March 2003
A new apigeninglycoside, apigenin 6-C-galactosyl-6"-O-beta-galactopyranoside (1), isoorientin, and a mixture of orientin and isovitexin were isolated from leaves of Cecropia lyratiloba by high-speed…
Photosensitization and mutation induced in Escherichia coli and Saccharomyces cerevisiae strains by dorstenin, a psoralen analog isolated from Dorstenia bahiensis.
- D. Lopes, R. R. Oliveira, M. A. Kaplan, C. Lage, Á. Leitão
- Biology, MedicinePlanta medica
- 1 December 2001
Compared to the high activities of psoralen and bergapten, dorstenin showed lower genotoxic effect and photosensitizing and mutational properties.