Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
An overview of bilastine metabolism during preclinical investigations
- M. L. Lucero, A. Gonzalo, R. Mumford, M. Betanzos, A. Alejandro
- Biology, Medicine
- Drug and chemical toxicology
- 22 May 2012
Knowledge of the biotransformation of oral H1 antihistamines is clinically important because it can define their pharmacokinetic profile through possible effects on absorption (i.e., first-pass… Expand
High dose topical calcipotriol consistently reduces serum parathyroid hormone levels
- J. Bourke, J. Berth-Jones, R. Mumford, S. J. Iqbal, P. Hutchinson
- Clinical endocrinology
- 1 September 1994
OBJECTIVE Calcipotriol is a vitamin D analogue which is an effective topical treatment for chronic plaque psoriasis. It has been reported to have no effect on systemic calcium homeostasis provided… Expand
The effects of topical calcipotriol on systemic calcium homeostasis in patients with chronic plaque psoriasis.
- J. Bourke, R. Mumford, +4 authors P. Hutchinson
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
BACKGROUND Calcipotriol is an effective treatment of chronic plaque psoriasis. We have previously demonstrated that it has a small effect on systemic calcium homeostasis even at recommended doses. … Expand
Possible interference with calcipotriol on new IDS RIA for 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF OINTMENT BASES.
1. It is suggested that lupus erythematosus may be of either tuberculous or streptococcal origin. 2. When the disease has been apparently due to streptococcal infection, characteristic reactions to… Expand
Ectoparasites of the red squirrel (Tamiasciurus hudsonicus) and the Eastern chipmunk (Tamias striatus) from Indiana.
Ectoparasite recoveries are detailed from 93 Red Squirrels and 81 Eastern Chipmunks from Indiana. Parasites not previously reported from Indiana are the lice Enderleinellus tamiasciuri and… Expand
Structure activity relationships of selected benzodiazepines as anticonvulsants to local anesthetics.
- R. Wynn, S. A. McFarland, E. Meyer, W. B. Coffman, R. Mumford
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Pharmacology and therapeutics in dentistry
Diazepam, oxazepam, N-methyloxazepam, nitrazepam and N-desmethyldiazepam prevented seizures in mice produced by lidocaine, mepivacaine, and prilocaine, and in rats by lidocaine when administered IP… Expand