Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Cystic fibrosis pulmonary guidelines: treatment of pulmonary exacerbations.
- P. Flume, P. Mogayzel, +4 authors B. Marshall
- American journal of respiratory and critical care…
- 1 November 2009
The natural history of cystic fibrosis lung disease is one of chronic progression with intermittent episodes of acute worsening of symptoms frequently called acute pulmonary exacerbations These… Expand
Eosinophilic pneumonia induced by daptomycin.
We present a case of drug-induced eosinophilic pneumonia resulting from intravenous daptomycin being used as therapy for recurrent methicillin-sensitive Staphlococcus aureus endocarditis. The patient… Expand
Active Transport of Nitrofurantoin into Human Milk
Study Objective. To determine the extent to which nitrofurantoin is transferred into human milk.
ASHP therapeutic guidelines on stress ulcer prophylaxis
Use of azithromycin for the prevention of bronchopulmonary dysplasia in preterm infants: a randomized, double‐blind, placebo controlled trial
Since preventive therapies for bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) are limited we treated preterm infants with azithromycin to decrease the incidence of BPD.
Cystic fibrosis clinical score: a new scoring system to evaluate acute pulmonary exacerbation.
- J. Kanga, R. Kuhn, Lois J. Craigmyle, D. Haverstock, D. Church
- Clinical therapeutics
- 1 August 1999
Although pulmonary function tests are used to evaluate acute changes in obstructive airway disease in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF), these tests are relatively difficult to perform in young… Expand
Dexmedetomidine for opioid and benzodiazepine withdrawal in pediatric patients.
- A. Oschman, Tara A. McCabe, R. Kuhn
- American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP…
- 1 July 2011
PURPOSE The published literature on the use of dexmedetomidine as an adjunct to sedation and analgesia in the management of pediatric narcotic withdrawal was reviewed. SUMMARY Pediatric narcotic… Expand
Pharmacologic Management of Supraventricular Tachycardias in Children. Part 2: Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation, and Junctional and Atrial Ectopic Tachycardia
OBJECTIVE: To review the literature regarding the use of antiarrhythmic agents in the management of atrial flutter (AF), atrial fibrillation (Afib), junctional ectopic tachycardia (JET), and atrial… Expand
Pharmacokinetics in lactating women: prediction of alprazolam transfer into milk.
- C. Y. Oo, R. Kuhn, N. Desai, C. Wright, P. McNamara
- British journal of clinical pharmacology
- 1 September 1995
1. Alprazolam, a triazolobenzodiazepine, is extensively prescribed for the treatment of anxiety disorders, which predominantly affect women of child-bearing age. The purpose of the present study was… Expand
Pharmacokinetic disposition of sequential intravenous/oral ciprofloxacin in pediatric cystic fibrosis patients with acute pulmonary exacerbation.
- T. Rubio, M. Miles, J. Lettieri, R. Kuhn, R. Echols, D. Church
- The Pediatric infectious disease journal
OBJECTIVE Information about the pharmacokinetics of fluoroquinolone antibiotics in high risk children is scant. This study examined the disposition of sequentially administered intravenous and oral… Expand