Share This Author
ROPecker: A Generic and Practical Approach For Defending Against ROP Attacks
- Yueqiang Cheng, Zongwei Zhou, Miao Yu, Xuhua Ding, R. Deng
- Computer ScienceNetwork and Distributed System Security Symposium
This paper presents a novel system, ROPecker, to efficiently and effectively defend against ROP attacks without relying on any other side information (e.g., source code and compiler support) or binary rewriting.
Anonymous secure routing in mobile ad-hoc networks
- Bo Zhu, Z. Wan, M. Kankanhalli, F. Bao, R. Deng
- Computer Science29th Annual IEEE International Conference on…
- 16 November 2004
Detailed analysis shows that ASR can achieve both anonymity and security properties, as defined in the requirements, of the routing protocol in mobile ad-hoc networks.
Attribute-Based Encryption With Verifiable Outsourced Decryption
- Junzuo Lai, R. Deng, Chaowen Guan, J. Weng
- Computer Science, MathematicsIEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and…
- 1 August 2013
This paper gives the formal model of ABE with verifiable outsourced decryption and proposes a concrete scheme that is both secure and verifiable, without relying on random oracles and shows an implementation of the scheme and result of performance measurements, which indicates a significant reduction on computing resources imposed on users.
Key-Aggregate Cryptosystem for Scalable Data Sharing in Cloud Storage
- Cheng-Kang Chu, Sherman S. M. Chow, Wen-Guey Tzeng, Jianying Zhou, R. Deng
- Computer Science, MathematicsIEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed…
- 1 February 2014
New public-key cryptosystems that produce constant-size ciphertexts such that efficient delegation of decryption rights for any set of ciphertextS are possible are described, giving the first public-keys patient-controlled encryption for flexible hierarchy.
Private Query on Encrypted Data in Multi-user Settings
- F. Bao, R. Deng, Xuhua Ding, Yanjiang Yang
- Computer Science, MathematicsInformation Security Practice and Experience
- 21 April 2008
The results include a set of security notions for multi-user searchable encryption as well as a construction which is provably secure under the newly introduced security notions.
A Signcryption Scheme with Signature Directly Verifiable by Public Key
Zheng's scheme is modified so that the recipient's private key is no longer needed in signature verification, and the computational cost is higher than that of Zheng's scheme but lower than that that of the signature-then-encryption approach.
HASBE: A Hierarchical Attribute-Based Solution for Flexible and Scalable Access Control in Cloud Computing
- Z. Wan, Jun-e Liu, R. Deng
- Computer ScienceIEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and…
- 1 April 2012
The security of HASBE is formally proved based on security of the ciphertext-policy attribute-based encryption (CP-ABE) scheme by Bethencourt and its performance and computational complexity are formally analyzed.
Efficient Unidirectional Proxy Re-Encryption
- Sherman S. M. Chow, J. Weng, Yanjiang Yang, R. Deng
- Computer Science, MathematicsInternational Conference on Cryptology in Africa
- 3 May 2010
This paper proposes an efficient unidirectional PRE scheme, which the re-encryption key only enables delegation in one direction but not the opposite, and gains high efficiency and CCA-security using the “token-controlled encryption” technique.
Efficient and practical fair exchange protocols with off-line TTP
- F. Bao, R. Deng, W. Mao
- Computer Science, MathematicsProceedings. IEEE Symposium on Security and…
- 3 May 1998
The protocols presented here are the first exchange protocols which use offline TTP and at the same time guarantee true fair exchange of digital messages and introduce a novel cryptographic primitive, called the Certificate of Encrypted Message Being a Signature (CEMBS), as the basic building block of the fair exchange protocols.
Trellis-coded multidimensional phase modulation
- S. S. Pietrobon, R. Deng, A. Lafanechére, G. Ungerboeck, D. Costello
- BusinessIEEE Trans. Inf. Theory
A systematic approach to partitioning L*MPSK signal sets that is based on block coding is used and an encoder system approach is developed that incorporates the design of a differential precoder, a systematic convolutional encoder, and a signal set mapper.