Antileishmanial Phenylpropanoids from the Leaves of Hyptis pectinata (L.) Poit
- R. A. Falcão, Patricia L. A. do Nascimento, T. Silva
- ChemistryEvidence-Based Complementary and Alternative…
- 28 July 2013
Analogues of rosmarinic acid and flavonoids were obtained from the leaves of Hyptis pectinata and consisted of two new compounds, sambacaitaric acid and 3-O-methyl-sambacayaric Acid, and nine known compounds, including compounds 1 and 2 are being described for the first time.
Quantification, Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activity of Phenolics Isolated from Different Extracts of Capsicum frutescens (Pimenta Malagueta)
- P. Nascimento, T. C. E. S. Nascimento, T. Silva
- Chemistry, MedicineMolecules
- 1 April 2014
The quantification, antioxidant and antimicrobial activity of capsaicin, dihydrocapsaicin and the flavonoid chrysoeriol isolated from different extracts of Capsicum frutescens (pimenta malagueta) are presented.
Chemical composition, antinociceptive and free radical-scavenging activities of geopropolis from Melipona subnitida Ducke (Hymenoptera: Apidae: Meliponini)
- Tania M. S. Silva, S. A. D. Souza, C. A. Camara
- 29 December 2014
Evaluating the antinociceptive and free radical-scavenging activities of ethanolic extracts of six geopropolis samples from M. subnitida and the phenolic fractions obtained by C18-SPE extraction found the antioxidant activity is related to the total phenolic content.
Evaluation of the orofacial antinociceptive profile of the ethyl acetate fraction and its major constituent, rosmarinic acid, from the leaves of Hyptis pectinata on rodents
- R. A. Falcão, S. A. D. Souza, A. Guimarães
- 1 March 2016
Antioxidant and antimicrobial properties of ethanolic extract of Libidibia ferrea pods
- P. Nascimento, T. Silva, K. Moreira
- 16 December 2015
Libidibia ferrea is a typical plant of northern and north-east Brazil and has well-known medicinal properties that can be found in ethanolic extracts such as antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and…
Levels of Neutralizing Antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in Mothers and Neonates after Vaccination during Pregnancy
- Antônio Oliveira da Silva Filho, Daniel Nazário Gonçalves, Letícia Karina Ramos de Lima, Dâmocles Aurélio Nascimento da Silva Alves, Felipe José de Andrade Falcão, R. A. Falcão
- 9 March 2023
The vaccination of expectant mothers with the immunizer BNT162b2 has promoted a robust immunological response in both the mothers and the neonates.
Antioxidant activity, inhibition of angiotensin I converting enzyme (ACE) and antibacterial activity of buffalo caseinate protein hydrolysates and their fractions
- Wellington Leal dos Santos, Thailan Arlindo da Silva, P. Nascimento, R. A. Falcão, J. T. Oliveira, K. Moreira
- ChemistryResearch, Society and Development
- 24 December 2020
In the present study, buffalo milk caseinate hydrolysates produced by bromelain, neutrase, papain and trypsin were ultra-filtered and different fractions were assessed for antioxidant, inhibition of…