R Cruz de la Paz

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
A description is made of the antecedents of human leptospirosis in Cuba and the behavior of the disease from 1981. An analysis with regards lethality and incidence during the five-year period 1986-1990 was carried out; the most affected provinces, the months of highest occurrence, and the most hazardous occupations, are listed. The present situation of(More)
A pilot Toxoplasma survey was conduct in Ciego de Avila province during the month of September, 1985, to assess, in practice, the methodologic structure proposed for the National Toxoplasma Survey. Of the 292 listed individuals, 284 were surveyed during the field work phase (97.2%) and the remaining 2.8% of no response was due mainly to the fact that(More)
In order to evaluate the effectiveness of a new vaccine against human leptospirosis, a prospective cohort study was done with persons in the Cuban province of Holguín who were at risk of becoming ill with leptospirosis. The study included 118,018 persons from 15 to 65 years old who were considered to face either permanent or temporary risk. The vaccinated(More)
  • 1