Sorry, we do not have enough data to show an influence graph for this author.
- Full text PDF available (0)
Journals and Conferences
" Why do humans have so few genes? " This is one of the 125 most compelling questions that will face scientific inquiry over the next quarter-century, according to the list collected by Science in 2005. As we know from the Human Genome Project, less than 2% of the human genome contains protein-coding genes, while the other 98% is composed of… (More)