Share This Author
A Compound TCP Approach for High-Speed and Long Distance Networks
- Kun Tan, Jingmin Song, Q. Zhang, M. Sridharan
- Computer ScienceProceedings IEEE INFOCOM . 25TH IEEE…
- 23 April 2006
A novel Compound TCP (CTCP) approach, which is a synergy of delay-based and loss-based approach, and provides very good bandwidth scalability with improved RTT fairness, and at the same time achieves good TCP-fairness, irrelevant to the windows size is proposed.
HC-MAC: A Hardware-Constrained Cognitive MAC for Efficient Spectrum Management
- Juncheng Jia, Q. Zhang, Xuemin Shen
- Computer Science, BusinessIEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications
A hardware-constrained cognitive MAC, HC-MAC, is proposed to conduct efficient spectrum sensing and spectrum access decision in ad hoc cognitive radio networks while taking the hardware constraints into consideration.
Mancs: A Multi-task Attentional Network with Curriculum Sampling for Person Re-Identification
- Cheng Wang, Q. Zhang, Chang Huang, Wenyu Liu, Xinggang Wang
- Computer ScienceEuropean Conference on Computer Vision
- 8 September 2018
We propose a novel deep network called Mancs that solves the person re-identification problem from the following aspects: fully utilizing the attention mechanism for the person misalignment problem…
Unsupervised Domain Adaptive Re-Identification: Theory and Practice
GSA: Genome Sequence Archive*
TRAC: Truthful auction for location-aware collaborative sensing in mobile crowdsourcing
- Zhenni Feng, Yanmin Zhu, Q. Zhang, L. Ni, A. Vasilakos
- Computer ScienceIEEE Conference on Computer Communications
- 8 July 2014
This paper introduces a reverse auction framework to model the interactions between the platform and the smartphones, and rigorously proves that optimally determining the winning bids is NP hard.
Mining Spectrum Usage Data: A Large-Scale Spectrum Measurement Study
- Dawei Chen, Sixing Yin, Q. Zhang, M. Liu, Shufang Li
- Computer ScienceIEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
- 20 September 2009
A detailed spectrum measurement study with data collected in the 20 MHz to 3 GHz spectrum band and at four locations concurrently in Guangdong province of China finds that the channel vacancy durations follow an exponential-like distribution, but are not independently distributed over time.
Spectrum Trading in Cognitive Radio Networks: A Contract-Theoretic Modeling Approach
- Lin Gao, Xinbing Wang, Youyun Xu, Q. Zhang
- Economics, BusinessIEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications
- 1 April 2011
This paper designs a monopolist-dominated quality-price contract, which is offered by the PO and contains a set of quality- price combinations each intended for a consumer type, and derives the optimal contract,Which is feasible and maximizes the utility of the PO, for both discrete- consumer-type model and continuous-consumer- type model.
Modelling and performance analysis of the distributed scheduler in IEEE 802.16 mesh mode
- M. Cao, Wenchao Ma, Q. Zhang, Xiaodong Wang, Wenwu Zhu
- Computer Science, BusinessACM Interational Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc…
- 25 May 2005
This work develops a stochastic model for the distributed scheduler of the mesh mode of the IEEE 802.16 protocol and analyzes the scheduler performance under various conditions, and the analytical results match very well with the ns-2 simulation results.
Revenue generation for truthful spectrum auction in dynamic spectrum access
- Juncheng Jia, Q. Zhang, Qin Zhang, M. Liu
- Computer ScienceACM Interational Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc…
- 18 May 2009
This paper presents a secondary spectrum market where a primary license holder can sell access to its unused or under-used spectrum resources in the form of certain fine-grained spectrum-space-time unit and proposes an optimal auction based on the concept of virtual valuation.