Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Six-year retrospective review of drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms.
- Pranee Wongkitisophon, K. Chanprapaph, P. Rattanakaemakorn, Vasanop Vachiramon
- Acta dermato-venereologica
- 1 March 2012
Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS) is a rare, severe adverse drug reaction. The aim of this study was to characterize the aetiology, clinical features, laboratory findings,… Expand
Effectiveness of Onion Extract Gel on Surgical Scars in Asians
- K. Chanprapaph, Somsak Tanrattanakorn, P. Wattanakrai, Pranee Wongkitisophon, V. Vachiramon
- Dermatology research and practice
- 8 August 2012
Background. Onion extracts have been shown in vitro to accelerate wound healing. Results from clinical studies on surgical scars in Caucasians were disappointing. The aim of this study is to evaluate… Expand
Cutaneous Mycobacterium abscessus Infection Associated with Mesotherapy Injection
- Pranee Wongkitisophon, P. Rattanakaemakorn, Somsak Tanrattanakorn, V. Vachiramon
- Case Reports in Dermatology
- 18 February 2011
Non-tuberculous mycobacterial skin infections have an increasing incidence. In immunocompetent patients, they usually follow local trauma. We present a case of cutaneous Mycobacterium abscessus… Expand