Share This Author
Effects of enzyme supplementation on diets of medium-heavy laying hens at 28 to 40 weeks
- Vanessa Cristina de Souza Resende, M. M. A. Brainer, Karla Priscila Modesto, P. R. D. S. D. C. Leite, P. V. D. X. D. Freitas
- 27 June 2017
It was concluded that use of the enzyme complex in the diet of medium-heavy laying hens gives a reduction in nutritional density without compromising production performance or egg quality.
Bromatological study of the freshwater bivalve Anodontites trapesialis (Lamarck, 1819) (Unionida, Mycetopodidae)
- D. Silva, B. Gonçalves, P. V. D. X. D. Freitas, C. D. M. E. Silva Neto
- BiologyLatin American Journal of Aquatic Research
- 4 July 2021
Mussel A. trapesialis has relevant characteristics in its chemical composition as high protein content that gives the species potential for the human, animal, and other byproducts production.
Biomass, Efficiency of Nitrogen Conversion and Nitrogen Recovery in Millet Cultivars Under Nitrogen Fertilization
The objective of this study was to evaluate the production of green mass (GM), dry mass (DM), nitrogen contained (NC), bromatological composition, apparent nitrogen conversion efficiency (NCE), and…
Effect of the system of commercial laying in cages and in floor
- P. V. D. X. D. Freitas, P. R. D. S. D. C. Leite, M. M. A. Brainer, Vanessa Cristina de Souza Resende, L. M. Barbosa, Júlia Mirela Nascimento da Silva
Objetivou-se avaliar o efeito do sistema de criacao de poedeiras comerciais sobre o desempenho, qualidade dos ovos e temperatura retal das aves. Foram utilizadas 100 poedeiras da linhagem Hy-Line…
Silage Quality of two energy-cane cultivars produced with different additives
- Vanderli Luciano da Silva, P. V. D. X. D. Freitas, C. D. M. E. Silva Neto
- Revista Brasileira de Saúde e Produção Animal
ABSTRACT This study examined the quality of silage from two cultivars of energy cane (Saccharum spontaneum) produced with different additives. The experiment was laid out in a completely randomized…
Basics for breeding native bees: feeding and multiplication
- P. V. D. X. D. Freitas, P. Faquinello, Marília Gomes Ismar, Danilo Augusto Tomazello, Gabriella Riad Iskandar
- 18 March 2020
The present review highlights the importance of native bees and key points that can boost breeding and a lack of techniques that would allow the growth and increase of meliponicola production in the country.
Nutrient composition of some important Brazilian savanna trees and their potential for animal feed
Brazilian savanna (Cerrado) trees present high diversity, whether they are being used by fauna and traditional populations as food or medicine. However, little research has been done to evaluate the…
Digestible threonine:lysine ratios for light laying hens from 29 to 45 weeks
- L. M. Barbosa, P. R. D. S. D. C. Leite, Luís Gustavo Lopes Silva, P. V. D. X. D. Freitas, M. M. A. Brainer, Karla Priscila Modesto
- 30 March 2017
No effect of threonine levels was observed on egg production, weight and egg mass, internal egg quality, albumen and yolk percentage, specific gravity, shell thickness, feed intake, feed conversion (kg dz-1) and feed conversion ratio (kg kg-1).
Additivated millet silage quality with crumbled corn with straw and cob
Objetivou-se avaliar a composicao bromatologica da silagem de milheto forrageiro sob a inclusao de diferentes niveis de milho desintegrado com palha e sabugo (MDPS). A silagem de milheto cultivar…