Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Chorismate Mutase-Prephenate Dehydratase from Escherichia coli
- Shenmin Zhang, G. Pohnert, P. Kongsaeree, D. Wilson, J. Clardy, B. Ganem
- Biology, ChemistryThe Journal of Biological Chemistry
- 13 March 1998
The bifunctional P-protein, which plays a central role in Escherichia coli phenylalanine biosynthesis, contains two catalytic domains (chorismate mutase and prephenate dehydratase activities) as well as one R-domain (for feedback inhibition by phenylAlanine) that were shown to reside in discrete domains of the P- protein.
Dichapetalin-type triterpenoids and lignans from the aerial parts of Phyllanthus acutissima.
- P. Tuchinda, Jittra Kornsakulkarn, V. Reutrakul
- ChemistryJournal of natural products
- 14 February 2008
Chemical investigation of the aerial parts of Phyllanthus acutissima resulted in the isolation of five new dichapetalin-type triterpenoids, acutissimatriterpenes A-E ( 1- 5), and two new lignans,…
Antiplasmodial and antimycobacterial cyclopeptide alkaloids from the root of Ziziphus mauritiana.
Hirsutellones A—E, Antimycobacterial Alkaloids from the Insect Pathogenic Fungus Hirsutella nivea BCC 2594.
Crystal structure of dihydrofolate reductase from Plasmodium vivax: pyrimethamine displacement linked with mutation-induced resistance.
- P. Kongsaeree, P. Khongsuk, Y. Yuthavong
- Chemistry, BiologyProceedings of the National Academy of Sciences…
- 13 September 2005
Comparison of crystal structures of PvDHFR from wild-type and the Pyr-resistant strain as complexes with NADPH and Pyr or its analog lacking p-Cl (Pyr20) clearly shows that the steric conflict arising from the side chain of Asn-117 in the mutant enzyme is mainly responsible for the reduction in binding of Pyr.
Dihydronaphthalenones from endophytic fungus Fusarium sp. BCC14842
Structures of cordypyridones A-D, antimalarial N-hydroxy- and N-methoxy-2-pyridones from the insect pathogenic fungus Cordyceps nipponica.
- M. Isaka, M. Tanticharoen, P. Kongsaeree, Y. Thebtaranonth
- ChemistryThe Journal of organic chemistry
- 9 June 2001
Bioassay-guided fractionation of the extracts from the insect pathogenic fungus Cordyceps nipponica BCC 1389 led to the isolation of N-hydroxy- and N-methoxy-2-pyridones, cordypyridone A-D, which exhibited potent in vitro antimalarial activity while their cytotoxicity was much weaker.
Aigialomycins A-E, new resorcylic macrolides from the marine mangrove fungus Aigialus parvus.
- M. Isaka, C. Suyarnsestakorn, M. Tanticharoen, P. Kongsaeree, Y. Thebtaranonth
- Chemistry, BiologyThe Journal of organic chemistry
- 7 February 2002
Aigialomycins A-E (2-6), new 14-membered resorcylic macrolides, were isolated together with a known hypothemycin from the mangrove fungus, Aigialus parvus BCC 5311, and exhibited in vitro antimalarial activity.
Antimalarial dihydroisocoumarins produced by Geotrichum sp., an endophytic fungus of Crassocephalum crepidioides.
- P. Kongsaeree, Samran Prabpai, N. Sriubolmas, Chanika Vongvein, S. Wiyakrutta
- Biology, ChemistryJournal of natural products
- 23 April 2003
Three novel dihydroisocoumarin derivatives (1-3) with antimalarial, antituberculous, and antifungal activities have been isolated by bioassay-guided fractionation from an endophytic fungus,…