Analysis of EAWAG-BBD pathway prediction system for the identification of malathion degrading microbes
- S. Sivakumar, P. Anitha, Balsubramanian Ramesh, G. Suresh
- Biology, Environmental ScienceBioinformation
- 31 March 2017
An attempt has been made to predict the microbial biodegradation pathway of Malathion using bioinformatics tools and predicted the degradation pathway for Malathions.
GC-MS ANALYSIS OF BIOACTIVE COMPONENTS ON THE LEAVES EXTRACT OF ELAEAGNUS CONFERTA ROXB.
- G. Lalitha, H. NazeemaT, P. Anitha
- ChemistryInternational Research Journal of Pharmacy
- 16 May 2019
Elaeagnus conferta Roxb leaf extract were screened for the study of phytochemical analysis with absolute alcohol, the phytochemical compound screened by GC-MS method. From this study, 27 bioactive…
On a new species of Anastatus Motschulsky (Hymenoptera: Eupelmidae) associated with lac insects in Bihar
- T. C. Narendran, P. Anitha, K. K. Kumar
Two new species of Zaischnopsis Ashmead (Hymenoptera: Eupelmidae) from southern India and a key to oriental species
- T. C. Narendran, S. Santhosh, Abhilash Peter, M. C. Jilcy, P. Anitha
- 21 May 2007
Potential of Gynoecious Line in Generating Superior Heterotic Hybrids in Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia L.)
- Anju Sunny, T. Pradeepkumar, J. Minimol, D. Mathew, M. Kutty, P. Anitha
- Indian Journal of Plant Genetic Resources
A new species of Calosota Curtis (Hymenoptera: Eupelmidae) from India
- T. C. Narendran, P. Anitha, P. G. Kumar, S. Santhosh
CHEMICAL CHARATERISATION OF GCMS ANALYSIS OF TABERNAEMONTANA DIVARICATA
- V. Bharathi, A. V. Anand, P. Anitha, S. Shanthi
Herbal medicines do not differ greatly from conventional drugs in terms of how they work, which enables herbal medicines to be as effective as conventional medicines, but also gives them the same potential to cause harmful side effects.
Antibacterial action of Pedilanthus tithymaloides leaves extract and FTIR Phytochemical Finger printing
- S. Gomathi, Jannathul Firdous, P. Mahalakshmi
- 29 April 2021
The current result supports the medicinal use of the leaf which acts as an antimicrobial agent, however further studies are needed to isolate the active compound from the leaf and to study the antimicrobial activity of that active compound.