O Morales-Caudillo

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
To identify the statistical methods more frequently used in the medical literature, we reviewed 4,218 papers equivalent to 26 years/periodical. 26% of the papers did not have any statistical method. In the remaining 74% only descriptive (24.5%) or inferential (75.5%) methods were used. Overall there were 3,882 inferential test done. Based on a probability(More)
  • 1