Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Effects of a symbiotic on gut microbiota in Mexican patients with end-stage renal disease.
- José Cruz-Mora, Norma E Martínez-Hernández, +6 authors N. Castro-Alarcón
- Journal of renal nutrition : the official journal…
- 1 September 2014
OBJECTIVES Gut microbiota provides beneficial effects under physiological conditions, but is able to contribute to inflammatory diseases in susceptible individuals. Thus, we designed this study to… Expand
Gut Microbiota and Metabolic Endotoxemia in Young Obese Mexican Subjects
- R. B. Radilla-Vázquez, I. Parra-Rojas, Norma E Martínez-Hernández, Y. Márquez-Sandoval, B. Illades-Aguiar, N. Castro-Alarcón
- Obesity Facts
- 9 January 2016
Background: The gut microbiota plays an important role in human metabolism; previous studies suggest that the imbalance can cause a metabolic endotoxemia that may be linked to weight gain and insulin… Expand
Association DENV1 and DENV2 infection with high serum levels of soluble thrombomodulin and VEGF in patients with dengue fever and dengue hemorrhagic fever.
- O. del Moral-Hernández, Norma E Martínez-Hernández, +5 authors M. A. Leyva-Vázquez
- International journal of clinical and…
- 15 February 2014
INFECTION BY DENGUE VIRUS (DENV) CAN BE ASYMPTOMATIC OR MANIFEST IN TWO CLINICALLY DIFFERENTIATED FORMS: dengue fever (DF) and denguehemorrhagic fever (DHF). The principal pathophysiological… Expand