Share This Author
A new secosterol from the Indonesian octocoral Pachyclavularia violacea.
- C. Anta, Noemí González, Jaime Rodríguez, C. Jiménez
- BiologyJournal of natural products
- 10 August 2002
A new secosterol (1), along with pachyclavulariaenone B (3), was isolated from Pachyclavularia violacea. The structures of these compounds were established on the basis of the NMR and MS experiments.
New cytotoxic steroids from the gorgonian Isis hippuris. Structure–activity studies
New Xenia diterpenoids from the Indonesian soft coral Xenia sp.
- C. Anta, Noemí González, G. Santafé, Jaime Rodríguez, C. Jiménez
- ChemistryJournal of natural products
- 18 April 2002
Two new xeniolides and 9-hydroxyxeniolide-F have been isolated from Xenia sp.
Didemniserinolipids A-C, Unprecedented Serinolipids from the Tunicate Didemnumsp.
Cyclobutenbriarein A, the first diterpene with a tricyclo[184.108.40.206(3,6)]tetradec-4-ene ring system isolated from the Gorgonian Briareum asbestinum.
- Noemí González, Jaime Rodríguez, R. Kerr, C. Jiménez
- ChemistryThe Journal of organic chemistry
- 14 June 2002
Cyclobutenbriarein A (2), a novel class of C20-rearranged diterpene briarane possessing an unprecedented tricyclo-4-ene ring system was isolated from the organic extracts of the Bahamian gorgonian Briareum asbestinum, establishing the structures of these secondary metabolites.