Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Motor response inhibition in children with Tourette's disorder.
- Chiang-shan Ray Li, H. Chang, Yuan-Pei Hsu, Huei-Shyong Wang, Nai-Chi Ko
- Medicine, Psychology
- The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical…
- 1 July 2006
Tourette's disorder has long been regarded as a disorder of involuntary movement. Here the authors show that children with Tourette's disorder do not differ from healthy comparison subjects in… Expand
Behavioral and emotional problems in adolescents with Tourette syndrome.
- H. Chang, H. Liang, H. Wang, Chian-Shan Li, Nai-Chi Ko, Yuan-Pei Hsu
- Chang Gung medical journal
- 1 March 2008
BACKGROUND Patients with Tourette syndrome (TS) are at risk of an array of behavioral and emotional problems, resulting in social, academic and vocational function impairments. This study intended to… Expand
No correlation between Continuous Performance Test and optimal methylphenidate dosage in ADHD children.
- Hsueh-Ling Chang, Nai-Chi Ko, Hsin-Yi Liang
- Psychology, Medicine
- Psychiatry and clinical neurosciences
- 1 October 2009
little anticholinergic effects or weight gain. The plasma level of fluvoxamine was 9.5 ng/mL at a dose of 25 mg/day but MGHHS and MGHHS-AP scores were still 19 and 8, respectively after 2 weeks of… Expand