Share This Author
A Comparative Study on Aphrodisiac Activity of Some Ayurvedic Herbs in Male Albino Rats
- M. Thakur, Nagendra Singh Chauhan, S. Bhargava, V. Dixit
- BiologyArchives of sexual behavior
- 13 January 2009
The present results support the folklore claim for the usefulness of these herbs and provide a scientific basis for their purported traditional usage.
A Review on Plants Used for Improvement of Sexual Performance and Virility
- Nagendra Singh Chauhan, Vikas Sharma, V. Dixit, M. Thakur
- BiologyBioMed Research International
- 18 August 2014
A number of herbal drugs have been validated for their effect on sexual behavior and fertility and can therefore serve as basis for the identification of new chemical leads useful in sexual and erectile dysfunction.
Evaluation of the Anabolic, Aphrodisiac and Reproductive Activity of Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC in Male Rats
Investigation of aqueous extract of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC of Ayurvedic system of Indian medicine for its effect on sexual behavior, spermatogenesis, and sperm count found it had a dose dependent influence on sperm count and seminal fructose concentration which increased significantly.
Effect of Carum carvi and Curcuma longa on hormonal and reproductive parameter of female rats.
- S. Thakur, Bhavana Bawara, Aditi Dubey, D. Nandini, Nagendra Singh Chauhan, D. K. Saraf
- BiologyInternational Journal of Phytomedicine
- 5 July 2009
The female albino rats after oral administration of different doses of aqueous and ethanolic extracts of Carum carvi and Curcuma longa, showed a significant antifertility activity.
Spilanthes acmella ethanolic flower extract: LC-MS alkylamide profiling and its effects on sexual behavior in male rats.
Effect of Curculigo orchioides rhizomes on sexual behaviour of male rats.
Hair Growth: Focus on Herbal Therapeutic Agent.
- Satish Patel, Vikas Sharma, Nagendra Singh Chauhan, M. Thakur, V. Dixit
- BiologyCurrent drug discovery technologies
- 28 February 2015
This review presents an overview on plants identified to possess hair growth activity in various ethno-botanical studies and surveys of tradition medicinal plants. It also highlights the developments…
An updated review on the parasitic herb of Cuscuta reflexa Roxb.
- Satish Patel, Vikas Sharma, Nagendra Singh Chauhan, V. Dixit
- BiologyZhong xi yi jie he xue bao = Journal of Chinese…
- 1 March 2012
A detailed survey of the literature on pharmacognosy, phytochemistry and traditional and biological medicinal uses of C. reflexa is presented.
Effects of Bryonia laciniosa seeds on sexual behaviour of male rats
- Nagendra Singh Chauhan, V. Dixit
- Biology, MedicineInternational Journal of Impotence Research
- 1 May 2010
The studies clearly reflect androgenic activity of the extract and its effects on hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis.
Effect of Citrullus colocynthis Schrad fruits on testosterone-induced alopecia
- R. Dhanotia, Nagendra Singh Chauhan, D. K. Saraf, V. Dixit
- BiologyNatural Product Research
- 8 July 2011
The petroleum ether extract of C. colocynthis and its isolate is useful in the treatment of androgen-induced alopecia and exhibited promising hair growth-promoting activity, as reflected from follicular density, A/T ratio and skin sections.