Utilization of combining biotic and abiotic treatments to control bacterial angular leaf spot disease of cucumber.
- A. El-Sayed, M. Wafaa, E. Gado, N. Y. A. El-Ghafar
- 1 March 2006
Bacterial angular leaf spot disease caused by Pseudomonas syringae pv. lachrymans is an important foliage disease of cucumber, under protected cultivation system. The present work was planned to…
Molecular Markers Associated with Some Resistance Potato Cultivars to Bacterial Wilt Disease
- N. Y. A. El-Ghafar, Wafaa M. Abd El-Said, Abdulsalam A. Hajhamed
Using one SRAP1 primer for sequence related amplification polymorphism in studied potato cultivars by SRAP- PCR technique gave polymorphism and showed positive and negative markers explained the interaction between different exons for susceptibility or resistance of potato cultivar with B.W.
Biocontrol of bacterial angular leaf spot disease of cucumber.
- N. Y. A. El-Ghafar, M. El-sawy, R. Francis, M. El-Borollosy, A. M. Hosni
Susceptibility of some tomato cultivars to bacterial canker and spot diseases and the role of seeds in pathogen transmission.
- Z. A. El-Meneisy, N. Y. A. El-Ghafar, M. Wafaa, A. El-Yazeed, A. Nagwa
- 1 September 2005
In an in vivo assay, bacterial canker has developed more than bacterial spot disease on tomato seedlings produced from non-treated seeds, as well as on all tested cultivars at different frequencies.
CONTROL OF ANGULAR BACTERIAL LEAF SPOT DISEASE OF WATERMELON USING ADVANCED COPPER COMPOSITES
- M. Ebrahim, Wafaa A. ElSayed, Jeffrey B. Jones
- BiologyArab Universities Journal of Agricultural…
- 1 September 2018
It is highlighted that copper composites have the potential to manage P. syringae in the first two weeks of transplanting and reducing the contamination rate from infected to healthy transplants.