Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
The effectiveness of nurses' ability to interpret basic electrocardiogram strips accurately using different learning modalities.
- Leeanna Spiva, Kimberly Johnson, +4 authors I. Mendoza
- MedicineJournal of continuing education in nursing
- 1 February 2012
Organizations that use various instructional methods to educate nurses in EKG interpretation can use different teaching modalities without negatively affecting nurses' knowledge or confidence in this skill.
The Power of Nursing Peer Review
- Leeanna Spiva, N. Jarrell, P. Baio
- Sociology, MedicineThe Journal of nursing administration
- 1 November 2014
This article describes how an integrated healthcare system created a nursing peer-review structure to empower nurses to make practice changes and enhance professional accountability. A nursing…
Psychometric Testing of the Clinical Nurse Leader Staff Satisfaction Instrument
- Leeanna Spiva, P. Hart, +5 authors Jamie L. Threatt
- Psychology, MedicineJournal of Nursing Measurement
This study describes the development and testing of an instrument designed to measure staff satisfaction with implementation of the clinical nurse leader (CNL) role and found a 2-factor solution was discovered for the CNLSS.
Minimizing the Risk of Catheter Related Blood Stream Infections from Multiple Line Accesses in a Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
The Power of Peer Review: Impacting Practice at the Bedside
- N. Jarrell
- 7 February 2013
• Not-For Profit-Five Hospital System = 1321 Beds – 180-bed Nursing Home – 6 Urgent Care Centers – 14 Imaging Centers – Residential Hospice – Assisted Living – Home Care • WellStar Kennestone…
Clinical Nurse Leader Staff Satisfaction Instrument