Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Diagnosis of encephalitozoonosis in experimentally infected rabbits by intradermal and immunofluorescence tests.
- N. J. Wosu, J. Shadduck, S. P. Pakes, J. K. Frenkel, K. Todd, J. D. Conroy
- Biology, Medicine
- Laboratory animal science
- 1 April 1977
The indirect immunofluorescence antibody test was performed on serial blood samples from eight young New Zealand White rabbits with experimental encephalitozoonosis. The test showed seroconversion in… Expand
Diagnosis of experimental encephalitozoonosis in rabbits by complement fixation.
- N. J. Wosu, R. Olsen, J. Shadduck, A. Koestner, S. P. Pakes
- Biology, Medicine
- The Journal of infectious diseases
- 1 June 1977
A complement-fixation (CF) test has been developed for detection of experimental encephalitozoonosis in rabbits. The antigen consisted of disrupted homogenates of Encephalitozoon cuniculi spores… Expand
Protective effects of CGS 30440, a combined angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor and neutral endopeptidase inhibitor, in a model of chronic renal failure.
- D. Cohen, J. Mathis, R. Dotson, S. R. Graybill, N. J. Wosu
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Journal of cardiovascular pharmacology
- 1 July 1998
The purpose of these studies was to compare the effects of CGS 30440 (CGS), a dual angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor (ACEI)/neutral endopeptidase inhibitor (NEPI) to benazepril (BZ), an ACEI,… Expand
Protective effects of valsartan and benazeprilat in salt-loaded stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rats.
- R. Webb, B. W. Barclay, A. Navarrete, N. J. Wosu, P. Sahota
- Clinical and experimental hypertension
- 1 October 1998
These experiments examined the effectiveness of chronic blockade of the renin angiotensin system with either valsartan or benazeprilat on survival, blood pressure and end-organ damage in salt-loaded… Expand
Adenocarcinoma Arising from Gastric Heterotopia in the Jejunal Mucosa of a Beagle Dog
tissue, which also invaded the tunica muscularis towards the serosa (Fig. 2). Lymphatic invasion was common. The tumor consisted of pleomorphic cells with a pale pink cytoplasm (HE). Occasionally,… Expand
Studies in serodiagnosis of encephalitozoonosis of rabbits
- N. J. Wosu
3. When a map, drawing or chart, etc., was part of the material being photographed the photographer followed a definite method in "sectioning" the material. It is customary to begin photoing at the… Expand
Bioassay of 3-(chloromethyl) pyridine hydrochloride for possible carcinogenicity.
- E. Weisburger, J. Weisburger, H. Seibold, N. J. Wosu
- National Cancer Institute carcinogenesis…
A bioassay of 3-(chloromethyl)pyridine hydrochloride for possible carcinogenicity was conducted by administering the test chemical by gavage to Fischer 344 rats and B6C3F1 mice. Groups of 50 rats and… Expand