Isoniazid Proliposome Powders for Inhalation—Preparation, Characterization and Cell Culture Studies
- W. Rojanarat, N. Changsan, Ekawat Tawithong, S. Pinsuwan, H. Chan, T. Srichana
- BiologyInternational Journal of Molecular Sciences
- 7 July 2011
INH-proliposomes were evidently nontoxic to respiratory-associated cells, and did not activate AM to produce inflammatory mediators—including interleukin-1β, tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α), and nitric oxide—at a toxic level, and are potential candidates for an alternative tuberculosis treatment.
Physicochemical characterization and stability of rifampicin liposome dry powder formulations for inhalation.
- N. Changsan, H. Chan, F. Separovic, T. Srichana
- ChemistryJournal of Pharmacy and Science
- 1 February 2009
RIF in dry powder formulations was considerably more stable when compared to RIF aqueous solutions and RIF liposomal suspensions, and the SS-NMR results indicated that RIF was located between the acyl chains of the phospholipid bilayer and associated with CH molecules.
Formulation Development of Albendazole-Loaded Self-Microemulsifying Chewable Tablets to Enhance Dissolution and Bioavailability
- Somchai Sawatdee, Apichart Atipairin, Attawadee Sae Yoon, T. Srichana, N. Changsan, T. Suwandecha
- Chemistry, BiologyPharmaceutics
- 1 March 2019
It is concluded that the SMEDDS chewable formulation can be used to improve the dissolution and systemic availability of poorly water-soluble drugs.
Effects of Ultrasonic Operating Parameters and Emulsifier System on Sacha Inchi Oil Nanoemulsion Characteristics.
Investigation of ultrasonic operating conditions, amplitude, total ultrasonic duration time, and emulsifier system in producing an optimum oil-in-water of sacha inchi oil nanoemulsions (SIO-NEs) revealed that the Brij-C-10/Pluronic-L-31 mixture produced the smallest droplet size with the lowest PDI, viscosity, and zeta potential.
Enhanced dissolution of sildenafil citrate as dry foam tablets
- Somchai Sawatdee, Apichart Atipairin, Attawadee Sae Yoon, T. Srichana, N. Changsan
- Materials Science, MedicinePharmaceutical development and technology (Print)
- 2 January 2019
Dry foam formulation technology is alternative approach to enhance dissolution of the drug sildenafil citrate with the high- level composition of surfactant, water and diluent showed enhanced dissolution rate than that of the lower-level composition of these excipients.
Monitoring safety of liposomes containing rifampicin on respiratory cell lines and in vitro efficacy against Mycobacterium bovis in alveolar macrophages
- N. Changsan, A. Nilkaeo, Pethchawan Pungrassami, T. Srichana
- BiologyJournal of drug targeting (Print)
- 28 October 2009
Rifampicin-encapsulated liposomes were evidently nontoxic to respiratory associated cells, including bronchial epithelial cells, small airway epithelial and alveolar macrophages, and did not activate AMs to produce interleukin-1β, tumor necrosis factor-α, and nitric oxide at a level that would cascade to other inflammatory effects.
Development of a Sildenafil Citrate Microemulsion-Loaded Hydrogel as a Potential System for Drug Delivery to the Penis and Its Cellular Metabolic Mechanism
- Apichart Atipairin, Charisopon Chunhachaichana, T. Nakpheng, N. Changsan, T. Srichana, Somchai Sawatdee
- Biology, EngineeringPharmaceutics
- 1 November 2020
The optimised formulated microemulsion showed the lowest droplet size and highest solubility of sildenafil citrate and showed in vitro results suitable for used as a transdermal drug delivery system.
Dry powder inhalation formulation of chitosan nanoparticles for co-administration of isoniazid and pyrazinamide
- N. Changsan, Chutima Sinsuebpol
- Materials SciencePharmaceutical development and technology (Print)
- 19 November 2020
The dry powder formulations were not toxic to the respiratory tract cell lines and did not provoke alveolar macrophages into producing inflammatory cytokines or nitric oxides, indicating that the formulations are safe and could potentially be used to deliver to respiratory tract for tuberculosis treatment.
Oral bioavailability and pharmacokinetics of sildenafil citrate dry foam tablets in rats
Abstract Sildenafil has low water solubility and oral bioavailability. Dry foam formulations of solid dosage forms of poorly water-soluble drugs may exhibit improved dissolution and bioavailability.…
Determination of rifampicin location in cholesterol-lipid liposomes by 2H and 31P Solid-State NMR
- N. Changsan, F. Separovic, T. Srichana
- Chemistry, BiologyIEEE International Nanoelectronics Conference
- 24 March 2008
Cholesterol (CH), which orientates between the phospholipid molecules and affects the fluidity of the bilayer membrane, increased the physical stability of the liposome to longer than 4 weeks with increased CH content.