Mohan Makwana

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
Mostly ingested button batteries passed through the gastrointestinal tract without any adverse effects. But button battery can lead to hazardous complications including tracheoesophageal fistula (TEF), especially when the battery is impacted in the esophagus. Urgent esophagoscopic removal of the battery is essential in all cases. Once the TEF is identified,(More)
  • 1