Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
IL-8 (−251 A/T) and CXCR2 (+1208 C/T) gene polymorphisms and risk of multiple sclerosis in Iranian patients
- E. Kamali-Sarvestani, Alireza Nikseresht, Mohammad-Reza Aliparasti, M. Vessal
- Biology, Medicine
- Neuroscience Letters
- 14 August 2006
IL-8 plays important roles in CNS development, modulation of neuronal survival and excitability. Among IL-8 receptors, only CXCR2 is known to be present in the brain. The ability of individuals in… Expand
Aberrant phenotype in Iranian patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Mehdi Jahedi, K. Shamsasenjan, +6 authors A. A. Movassaghpour
- Advanced pharmaceutical bulletin
PURPOSE The aim of this study was to evaluate the incidence of aberrant phenotypes and possible prognostic value in peripheral and bone marrow blood mononuclear cells of Iranian patients with AML. … Expand
Normoxic polymer gel dosimetry using less toxic monomer of N-isopropyl acrylamide and X-ray computed tomography for radiation therapy applications.
- S. Ghavami, A. Mesbahi, I. Pesianian, A. Shafaee, Mohammad-Reza Aliparasti
- Materials Science, Medicine
- Reports of practical oncology and radiotherapy…
- 1 November 2010
BACKGROUND Polymer gel dosimetry has been used extensively in radiation therapy for its capability in depicting a three dimensional view of absorbed dose distribution. However, more studies are… Expand