Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Five Pistacia species (P. vera, P. atlantica, P. terebinthus, P. khinjuk, and P. lentiscus): A Review of Their Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry, and Pharmacology
- M. Bozorgi, Zahra Memariani, M. Mobli, Mohammad Hossein Salehi Surmaghi, M. Shams-Ardekani, R. Rahimi
- Biology, Medicine
- 15 December 2013
The present review summarizes comprehensive information concerning ethnomedicinal uses, phytochemistry, and pharmacological activities of the five mentioned Pistacia species. Expand
Effect of herbal medicine achillea millefolium on plasma nitrite and nitrate levels in patients with chronic kidney disease: a preliminary study.
- S. Vahid, S. Dashti-Khavidaki, F. Ahmadi, M. Amini, Mohammad Hossein Salehi Surmaghi
- Iranian journal of kidney diseases
- 9 November 2012
Although not statistically significant, plasma nitrite and nitrate concentrations decreased after 2 months' administration of A millefolium in patients who suffer chronic kidney disease patients. Expand
Antibacterial Effect of an Herbal Product Persica on Porphyromonas Gingivalis and Aggregatibacter Actinomycetemcomitans: An In-Vitro Study
- Zahra Jelvehgaran Esfahani, Z. Kadkhoda, S. Eshraghi, Mohammad Hossein Salehi Surmaghi
- Journal of dentistry
- 1 July 2014
The herbal product Persica had significant antimicrobial activity against P. gingivalis and A. actinomycetemcomitans in vitro, and was sensitive to chlorhexidine and persica. Expand
Therapeutic Effects of Standardized Formulation of Stachys lavandulifolia Vahl on Primary Dysmenorrhea: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Crossover, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study.
- F. Monji, F. Hashemian, Mohammad Hossein Salehi Surmaghi, F. Mohammadyari, Saeid Ghiyaei, A. Soltanmohammadi
- Journal of alternative and complementary medicine
- 13 November 2018
It was demonstrated that S. lavandulifolia-prepared formulation can reduce menstrual pain, and can probably be recommended as an add-on therapy or even an alternative remedy to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) with fewer side effects in primary dysmenorrhea. Expand