Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Antidepressant-like effect of the extracted of Kai Xin San, a traditional Chinese herbal prescription, is explained by modulation of the central monoaminergic neurotransmitter system in mouse.
- Xiao-jiang Zhou, Ming Liu, Juan-Juan Yan, Yin Cao, Ping Liu
- MedicineJournal of ethnopharmacology
- 31 January 2012
The results suggested that KXS exerts antidepressant-like effect, at least in part, is via the central monoaminergic neurotransmitter system and 5-HT plays a major role.
Moxibustion for the Correction of Nonvertex Presentation: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Qin-hong Zhang, J. Yue, +4 authors Di Wang
- MedicineEvidence-based complementary and alternative…
- 15 September 2013
A systematic review and meta-analysis suggested that moxibustion may be an effective treatment for the correction of nonvertex presentation and might reduce the need for oxytocin.
The comparison of three methods of drawing cerebrospinal fluid in rabbit
The results suggest that the atlanto-occipital membrane puncture method is the best, because it was the simplest, fastest, and most repeatable of the three, and with this method, the most CSF was drawn and achieved the highest success rate.
Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis With Chinese Scalp Acupuncture
- J. Hao, Wei Cheng, Ming Liu, He Li, Xiao-lin Lü, Zhong-ren Sun
- MedicineGlobal advances in health and medicine
- 1 January 2013
Chinese scalp acupuncture can not only relieve symptoms, increase the patient's quality of life, and slow and reverse the progression of physical disability but also reduce the number of relapses and help patients with multiple sclerosis to remain in remission.
Acupuncture for the Treatment of Hiccups following Stroke: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- J. Yue, Ming Liu, +6 authors B. Golianu
- MedicineAcupuncture in medicine : journal of the British…
- 1 February 2017
It is suggested that acupuncture may be an effective treatment for patients suffering from hiccups following stroke when used as an adjunct to medical treatment, however, due to the limited number of RCTs and poor methodology quality, this cannot reach a definitive conclusion.
An applicable method of drawing cerebrospinal fluid in rats
- Y. Li, B. Zhang, Xue-Wei Liu, Ming Liu, Shuming Huang
- MedicineJournal of Chemical Neuroanatomy
- 1 July 2016
CSF collection by CC puncture using a negative pressure collection apparatus is fast to operate, safe to the rats, and maximum amount of CSF can be collected.
[Relationship between ultrasound imaging and traditional Chinese medicine syndrome in limb lymphedema].
- Ming Liu, Yue Zhang, Fu-chen Song, Zhibin Cheng
- MedicineZhong xi yi jie he xue bao = Journal of Chinese…
- 1 May 2009
The imaging data can be regarded as new objective indexes for TCM syndrome differentiation, and it has an important value for diagnosis and treatment of limb lymphedema.
[Effect of Simiao Yong'an Decoction on the Expression of Wnt/p-catenin Signaling Pathway in Diabetic Ulcer Model Rats].
- Zhao Ya-Nan, Ming Liu, +4 authors Jian-liang Wei
- MedicineZhongguo Zhong xi yi jie he za zhi Zhongguo…
Down-regulation of Wnt/β-catenin pathway might result in difficult healing of UC and Simiao Yong'an Decoction (SYD) could promote the healing of DU possibly by regulating Wnt-Catenin signaling pathway.
[Meta analysis of acupuncture in the treatment of optic atrophy].
- Yan-li Dai, Ming Liu, Yixin Zhang, Shihui Wei, Houbin Huang
- MedicineZhong nan da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of…
- 1 March 2013
Acupuncture is superior to medicine in terms of improved visual acuity, visual field and P-VEP, however, large samples, and high-quality studies are needed for stronger evidence.
Acupuncture for the treatment of hiccups following stroke: a protocol for a systematic review
The primary outcome of this analysis is cessation of hiccups within a specified time period following intervention; secondary outcome will include adverse events.