Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Otiŭm: A web based planner for tourism and leisure
Overview of TASS 2019: One More Further for the Global Spanish Sentiment Analysis Corpus
This paper summarizes the approaches and the results of the submitted systems of the different groups for each task in the TASS workshop, and proposes a new approach to sentiment analysis at tweet level.
Overview of TASS 2018: Opinions, Health and Emotions
- Eugenio Martínez-Cámara, Yudivián Almeida-Cruz, Julio Villena-Román
- Political ScienceTASS@SEPLN
- 1 September 2018
This work has been partially supported by a grant from the Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER), the projects REDES (TIN2015-65136-C2-1-R, TIN2015-65136-C2-2-R) and SMART-DASCI…
TASS 2015 - The Evolution of the Spanish Opinion Mining Systems
- Eugenio Martínez-Cámara, Miguel Ángel García Cumbreras, Julio Villena-Román, Janine García-Morera
- Computer Science, SociologyProces. del Leng. Natural
- 26 February 2016
La cuarta edicion of TASS is described, resumiendo las principales aportaciones de los sistemas presentados, analizando los resultados y mostrando the evolucion of los mismos.
Overview of TASS 2015
- Julio Villena-Román, Janine García-Morera, Miguel Ángel García Cumbreras, Eugenio Martínez-Cámara, M. Martín-Valdivia, L. A. U. López
- Computer ScienceTASS@SEPLN
The TASS 2015 proposed tasks, the contents of the generated corpora, the participant groups and the results and analysis of them are presented.
TASS 2018: The Strength of Deep Learning in Language Understanding Tasks
- M. C. Díaz-Galiano, Miguel Ángel García Cumbreras, Julio Villena-Román
- Computer ScienceProces. del Leng. Natural
- 1 March 2019
Two new tasks focused on semantic relation extraction in the health domain and emotion classification in the news domain were added to the two traditional tasks of TASS, namely sentiment analysis at tweet level and aspect level.
Pessimists and optimists: Improving collaborative filtering through sentiment analysis
Integrating MeSH Ontology to Improve Medical Information Retrieval
- M. C. Díaz-Galiano, Miguel Ángel García Cumbreras, M. Martín-Valdivia, Arturo Montejo Ráez, L. A. U. López
- Computer ScienceCLEF
- 1 May 2008
The SINAI research group has participated in the multilingual image retrieval subtask and has used the MeSH ontology to expand the queries, and processed the set of collections using Information Gain in the same way as in ImageCLEFmed 2006.
Overview of TASS 2016
- Miguel Ángel García Cumbreras, Julio Villena-Román, Eugenio Martínez-Cámara, M. C. Díaz-Galiano, M. Martín-Valdivia, L. A. U. López
- Computer ScienceTASS@SEPLN
The TASS 2016 proposed tasks, the description of the corpora used, the participant groups, the results and analysis of them are presented.