Michelle S Pearl-Davis

Learn More
PURPOSE A case of accidental autoinjection of epinephrine is described. SUMMARY A 47-year-old man arrived at the emergency department after accidental injection of epinephrine with an autoinjector into his left thumb. His vital signs were stable at admission. The patient was allergic to nuts and thought he may have eaten something containing a pine nut.(More)
Out-of-hospital emergencies occur frequently, and laypersons are often the first to respond to these events. As an outreach to our local communities, we developed "Basic Emergency Interventions Everyone Should Know," a three-hour program addressing cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillator use, heart attack and stroke recognition(More)
  • 1