Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Suicide and the Internalization of Culture: Three Questions
- Michael Král
- 1 June 1998
Despite much writing and discussion on suicide that gives credence to the importance of a multidimensional perspective, the current view of suicide continues to be strongly person-centered. Examining… Expand
Coping Strategies as Predictors of Distress in Survivors of Single and Multiple Sexual Victimization and Nonvictimized Controls
This study investigated the relationship between coping strategies and distress symptomatology in survivors of sexual revictimization. Coping strategies were assessed with the revised Ways of Coping… Expand
4. Immigrant Suicide in Canada
Suicide notes of adolescents: A life-span comparison.
11. Suicide among the Inuit of Canada
Clinical model for suicide risk assessment
Abstract The assessment of an individual's risk for suicide is one of the clinician's most challenging tasks. Recent advances in both research and theory on suicide offer some guidelines to those who… Expand
25. Women as Survivors of Suicide: An Experience of Integration
9. Suicide in First Nations People
8. Correlates of Suicidal Ideation: Personal Variables, Stress, and Social Support
3. Epidemiology of Suicide, Parasuicide, and Suicidal Ideation in Quebec