Michael J Laster

Suggest Changes
Learn More
UNLABELLED Normal (hydrated) soda lime absorbent (approximately 95% calcium hydroxide [Ca(OH)2], the remaining 5% consisting of a mixture of sodium hydroxide [NaOH] and potassium hydroxide [KOH])(More)