Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Nursing as first choice predicts nursing program completion.
- Y. Salamonson, B. Everett, Melissa Cooper, Lien Lombardo, R. Weaver, P. Davidson
- Nurse education today
BACKGROUND Attrition from nursing programs is common, costly and burdensome to individuals, nursing faculties and the health care system. Increasingly, nursing faculties are requested to monitor… Expand
Culturally and linguistically diverse general practitioners' utilisation of practice nurses.
- E. Halcomb, Y. Salamonson, Melissa Cooper, Jennifer L Clauson, Lien Lombardo
- 1 September 2013
BACKGROUND Practice nurses are primarily employed by general practitioners, however little is known about the barriers to practice nurse employment from the perspective of general practitioners… Expand
Building Cross-Institutional Collaborative Infrastructure and Processes: Early Lessons From the Chicago Cancer Health Equity Collaborative
- M. Simon, melissa. fitzgibbon, +10 authors Melissa A. Marian Christina Jennifer M. Erica Laura Jacque Winn
- Progress in community health partnerships…
Abstract:Background: Addressing cancer health disparities requires a multitiered, comprehensive approach. The Chicago Cancer Health Equity Collaborative (ChicagoCHEC) was established as a… Expand
Governance of skilled migration and registration of internationally qualified health practitioners: an Australian policy perspective.
- Melissa Cooper, P. Rasmussen, J. Magarey
- Business, Medicine
- Australian health review : a publication of the…
- 1 April 2020
This paper presents a policy perspective on the topical issue of migration and registration of internationally qualified health practitioners (IQHPs), with a focus on international medical graduates… Expand
LibGuides: MYP Gr. 6 INS Indigenous People: Australia Aboriginals
- Melissa Cooper
- 7 October 2019